Perfect

Magnus completed the immortal spell on the young boy and Sebastian and his henchmen watched in awe as the boys marks slowly disappeared from his skin.

"Amazing, truly amazing." Sebastian clapped.

"We'll start tomorrow." He spoke again with a grin on his face.

Magnus hoped and prayed that the clave would receive his message before Sebastian's work began.

"You know, you really could give Alec and I a room with a bed. I need to have a really good sleep before I wear myself out with this spell tomorrow." Magnus told Sebastian as he walked Magnus back to the dingy room down in the cells.

"I suppose that could be arranged, after all I do need you in fine form tomorrow." Sebastian said in a monotonous voice.

Magnus was chained back up in the dark dingy room with Alec whilst Sebastian arranged a room for them.

"Sebastian is putting a room together for us." Magnus smiled at Alec through the darkness.

"How generous." Alec said flatly.

They spent the rest of the time in silence until Sebastian's henchmen collected them from the room and roughly led them just down the hall to another.

The room was simple but very elegant. For someone so horrible and evil, he had great taste. Magnus also noticed the room had no windows.

After the henchman left, locking the door behind him Magnus felt lips on his neck.

"Mm Alexander." Magnus groaned and tilted his head back.

Alec shushed him and lead him over to the large bed in the centre of the room.

Magnus didn't think he'd ever get sick of making love to Alec. It was always perfect and everything he wanted it to be. And in that instant Magnus knew something he'd never felt sure of before.

Alec laid snuggled up in Magnus' arms while Magnus stroked his hair and kissed his forehead occasionally.

"I love you Alexander Lightwood." Magnus spoke out of nowhere.

"I love you too." Alec smiled and kissed him.

Magnus played with Alec's messy black hair until he fell asleep.

Everything would have been perfect if it weren't for the fact that they were locked away somewhere where Jonathan Morgenstern was planing his next attack on the people Magnus and Alec loved.