Starry Night

Ethan wook up to the annoying sound of his alarm, groaning as the sun shined through his window. He grabbed his phone, shutting the beeping sound and let out a lazy yawn.

Ethan: If it's not because of you, I would have skip today.

Scarlet: Thank you :)

He dragged himself into the bathroom, picking up the toothbrush and squeezed out some thick, white, mint flavour toothpaste. After spitting out the foam in his mouth and washed his face with some cold water, Ethan headed to his closet.

"Do I have something nice?" He said to himself, eyes searching for something not too fancy but still fancy.

"This looks nice." Mumbling to himself again and took out a hoodie with the "Starry Night" painting printed on it, he pressed it against his body, looking into the mirror, nodding.

He putted it down onto his bed and started to strip. A black t shirt slipped onto his body, then a fresh boxers and a pair of skinny jeans, he obviously can go to school looking like this but today is special. Then he put on the hoodie, it smells like lavender and cotton candy.

Ethan walked over to his bed, grabbing his phone and his glasses. He sat down a bit, looking over his social media, it was boring, like usual.

 He sat down a bit, looking over his social media, it was boring, like usual

Ethan: You're ready?

Scarlet: Not really..Do you think a skirt will look good on me?

Ethan: Yep, definitely.

Scarlet: Okay, thanks :)

He stood up from his comfy seat, grabbing his bag and ran downstairs. Ethan lived alone in one of his parent's old house, it's nice to have a house for your own sometime, quiet and peaceful. Softly humming to a song in his head, he grabbed the key and put on his normal black vans, walking outside.

Ethan locked the door and jumped into his light blue car, which is a gift from his uncle last Christmas. Their houses were quite far from each other so he was driving a bit faster, but not too fast because he still doesn't want to die yet.

"Finally here." He took out his phone, sending a message to Scarlet.

His finger slipped out a cigarette and a lighter, he walked out the car and leaned over it, lighting up the chemical stick between his lips. Blowing out a thick cloud of smoke, his eyes turned over to the pink house, waiting for a red hair girl to step out from it.

Few minutes passed away, a small creak can be heard from the white door. Red color fluttering in the air behind it, band-aids can be seen on her hands as she locked the house's entrance. She was wearing a grey sweater and a navy blue skirt. All of her bruises were shown but she still look very pretty.