Moans

*involved swearing and hardcore sex*

"Two fucking weeks." He groaned, grinding himself against her more as the girl's top came off her body. "I've been starving for you everyday, you know that baby?"
His eyes adoring her amazingly made laced black bra, he didn't know where she got such beautiful yet kinky thing such at that, but he loved it.

Wet lips sliding down her stomach, hands pulling her little skirt down and revealed a floral themed black panties, which turned Ethan on a lot more

"Did you wear that for daddy?" The whimpering girl nodded, biting her little index finger tightly as she tried to catch back her breath.
A hard could be felt between them, "Please give me your thick cock daddy." Scarlet begged, looking at the smirking boy "Please daddy."
"I will, but first, daddy want you to sit up,back facing."
She quickly obeyed, sitting firmly as she can feel herself throbbing in her soaking underwear.
Ethan took off his shirt, throwing it onto the cold ground before grabbing a random tie he got from a friend long ago, tying the girl's wrists together.
"I want you to count with me, we'll do 20 this time since you've been a naughty girl, okay?" He said, placing his baby into her proper position, hands taking off her soaked panties, fingers drawing circles on one of the cheeks as the tiny girl nodded.
"1! Oh daddy!" She whimpered as the slap landed down her bottom, sending a painful but filled with pleasure shock up her brain.
"2!"
"3!"
.
.
.
"15!" At this moment, Ethan actually had to held the girl back from collapsing back onto his bed, she was all wet and turning into a lovely moaning mess.
.
.
"20!" The last slap landed down harshly, making sure that it'll make her skin bruise up tomorrow and it'll sure be impossible to sit comfortably. "Good girl."
He lay her back down, watching her legs trembling from all of the pleasures that were shocking her veins.
The last piece of clothing leave his body to lay back onto the wooden floor, she got flipped over, lips touching her pale skin right after it. Moans filling up the messy room, echoed down to the kitchen. Her legs were spread again as he grind onto her again, feeling the warmth coming from her "special" place.
"I want to fuck you baby, no protection." His words sound so hot, which made her couldn't refuse his burning demand. "But..please come outside."
"I will, don't worry." A sound was heard as the lid of a small bottle of lube got popped open, he squeezed out a decent amount of the stuff into his palm before giving himself a few pumps.
He inserted slowly, groaning at the girl's tightness no matter how hard he had pounded it anytime he got a chance. "Daddy o-oh my god!" Scarlet moaned loudly, throwing her arms and head back onto the mattress, feeling his member moving deep inside her.
Teeth digging deep into the girl's skin, leaving too much marks for such a petite girl like her.
"Daddy's going to choke you now." Ethan said through his moans, wrapping one of his hands around the girl's neck and started to squeeze it tighter and tighter.
After a few seconds, he loosen up the squeeze, allowing the smaller girl to get back her visions before he do it again.
The thrusts became sloppier as he slowly pulled out, stroking himself for some minutes before spilling his seeds onto the girl's stomach.
"Daddy's not done with you yet." He moans softly, trying to get down from his high that the orgasm just gave him.
Ethan lay down before signaling his baby to sit on his face. His mouth immediately get to work, making  the white hair girl moans loudly, hands gripping on his aesthetic blue hair tightly. Tongue sliding into her and tasting everything he had been waiting for in 2 long weeks.
"Daddy!!" Scarlet covered her sinful mouth with her tight up hands, feeling herself coming into the boy's mouth.  
She collapsed on the soft mattress, legs trembling harder than earlier as her eyes visions getting back to her brain.
"Did you learned your lesson today?" Ethan mumbled, kissing the girl's neck gently and went up to her familiar rosy lips.
She nodded weakly, biting her lip tightly as the pain ached up from her bruised bum. It was worth it though, two long weeks and she received one of her greatest sex that'll definitely be in her memory zone.
"I-I won't be able to w-walk tomorrow." The girl whispered, tugging onto the white bedsheets tightly and their eyes looked deep into each other.
"Don't worry, I'll carry you all day." He smiled, moving himself closer to his love one.
"Can you say it again?" Scarlet whispered again, trying to untied herself and somehow success.
"Say what again, princess?"
"The thing you said before taking my shirt off." Her cheeks blushed furiously, mushing her sweet little face into the pillow she's resting on.
Ethan chuckled, turning the girl face away from the soft cushion to meet her mocha pupils, kissing her lips softly.
"Your thighs are for daddy only, and so are you princess."