T H I C K

I drew something, maybe y'all be interesting in?? It's an art request I got yesterday.
Nvm.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Since the day Jackie decided to be friend with Scarlet, eyes were peeling off her body more and and more everyday, bruises on her pale skin started to vanish like they weren't been paint on before. But of course, some people were still giving her dead eyes, mostly are girls in the school's cheerleading team. They were jealoused of her, part that she's now one of the basketball team's greatest player's girlfriend, part that her name was getting spread all around school because of her art and singing talents.

The couple sat there at one of their school's lunch table, eating the "not bad" food as the younger one kept on sketching some requests that she been having lately from everybody in this hecking ( HECK BOI, BORK BORK ) "born for education" building.

"You gotta take a break sometime, baby." The blue hair boy said, munching on his turkey sanwich. "You're not getting enough sleep and dark circles are forming up under your eyes."

"I know I know, but people won't stop asking and I'm too afraid to refuse them." Scarlet sighed, taking a small bite of her food, hand squirling quickly on her sketchbook's paper.

"At least look at me, I miss your beautiful face." Ethan frowned, dropping his head onto his arms which were laying on the table's surface. "Give me a few minutes, darling."

"That's it! I can't take this anymore!" The boy groaned, pushing his tray away before stomping onto the table with his feet.

Everybody's attention turned to him, the white hair girl looked up, eyes widened before the boy speaks up.

"From now on, Scarlet will stop taking art requests until she's finally done with all of the other's requests and get herself some proper sleeps!"

Whining can be heard around the room, mixing with some relieved breathe, thanking god that they got to be in the "requests" list. The girl blushed furiously, mushing her pretty face into her sweaty palms, screaming silently.

"Why did you even do that??" She said, peeking her mocha eyes through the pale fingers that were hiding parts of her flushy cheeks. "Cause I love you." He smiled, leaning closer to kiss the girl's upper side of her hands.

"You're unbelivable." A small chuckled came out of her throat, closing the sketchbook and turned her focus to the older boy. "Finally" Ethan whispered, looking deep into her beautiful pupils that were messed up by some dark circles from sleepless night that have been going on for a couple weeks now.

Rest of the time, the young couple just sat there eating their lunch, sharing small kisses and smiled, a whole lots of smiles.

School ended a long while later, Scarlet was really tired so she fell asleep halfway going back to Ethan's house.
The boy carried his lovely baby upstairs, laying her down onto his messy bed before closing the room's door carefully, trying not to make any noise.
She looked so peaceful when she's asleep, Ethan couldn't control himself at that moment so he pulled out his phone and took a few pictures of her. Which will make him sounds like some creepy pervert or something, but blame it on god for creating such a beautiful human being that's sleeping like a tiny kitten on his bed right now.
"What did I do to deserve you?" The blue hair boy whispered, laying next to her as his fingers ghosted from the girl's temple down to her jawline.
His thumb traced across her lips softly, feeling the plumpy (i hope it's a word, lol.) texture of his tongue's heaven. A bit of a peachy color paste got smudged onto the finger's skin, but he didn't care, he's too in love with her to even think about how much lipstick he had swallowed since the first time they kiss and would probably kill him soon in the future.
His gunmetal eyes flew up and down Scarlet's body, she was small, smaller than what a normal girl with the same age as her would look like. She's short, a short little angel who's only 4 foot 9, and he was a total 6 foot. (Im really sorry if i used the word for their height wrong, my country usually says 1m50 so we don't use "foot/feet")
They looked pretty weird standing with each other, but none of them mind that. It's easier to cuddle her anyway.
His hand ran down the girl's thighs, which are his favorite parts to kiss when they're having "sexy time". They were thick, but not like overwhelming, just the right amount to be a bit extra when she's wearing knees-high socks. (Don't judge my nasty gay ass)

 (Don't judge my nasty gay ass)

"Stop touching me." The girl whined, eyes still shut tightly as the words came out of her throat.
"Can't, you're too beautiful to not touch." His hand rubbed against her pale skin softly under the girl's skirt, teeth pining into his bottom lip.
"Stop or I'll let other guys touch my thighs." She groaned, mushing her face into one of his pillows, feeling a tight grip sinking into her skin. "Say that again."
Eyes were fully opened, a daring smirk appeared on the white hair girl's face "Stop or I'll let other guys touch my thighs." Scarlet repeated, looking at Ethan who's now spreading her legs roughly, sinking his grip tighter than earlier as he grind himself onto her forbidden place, making the girl whimpered.
Lips loving her sensitive skin, teeth leaving marks at anywhere they could possibly fit in.
"Your thighs are for daddy only, and so are you princess."