Prom

*from now on, my story will be containing swearing (f word, some sinful things people say a lot), sorry :P *

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"ETHAN YOU CUNT!" Andy yelled from downstairs, making his best friend groaned in his room "WHAT??" the blue hair boy yelled back.

"GET THE FUCK DOWN HERE AND HELP ME WITH THIS SHITTY FLOWER!" He borked at him right after he got downstairs, laughing at the brown hair boy as he struggling to put on the floral pin.

"Flowers are beautiful, they're not shitty." He chuckled, fixing the little pin. "Like your white dove girlfriend."
"Suck some dicks Deedy."
"Not in the mood."
The boys smoothed out their tuxedos, giving each other a bro hug before running out the door and hopped into Ethan's car.
It was prom that night, Scarlet was staying at Jessy's house, including Jackie.
Hands tugging onto her black floral dress that her mother gave her a few days before she leaves again for her business, it was one of her favorite dress and now it's Scarlet's too.

"I'm gay for you bro

"I'm gay for you bro." The black hair girl said, sitting on her girlfriend's bed. "Me too."
Her short hair flying around as she can't stop twirling in her lovely outfit, waiting for her date to arrive.
Ethan gasped, covering his mouth tightly with both of his sweating hands as the girl walked down the stairs, looking like a goddess.
She smiled, which just made his heart melts more and more.
"You look so handsome!" She beamed, pressing a soft kiss onto the boy's burning cheek.
"And you look like a fucking queen." He smiled, taking her hand before all five of them jumped into his car, laughs filling up the light blue vehicle.
People were looking at them, smiling and waving at them. They're now in the school's "cool kids" list, each of them all have their own talent which just make all of the teachers and most of the students here adored them.
Music playing in the background, bodies moving to wildly to the beat, sounds of happiness were mixing up with sloppy kisses.
The song "Glorious" came up, Scarlet started losing her mind while she's pulling out some sassy move, singing the lyrics loudly. ( the song is amazing so don't judge mei)
Ethan was dancing with her too, laughing and pressing his lips on her. He didn't care about losing his "serious" cover at that moment, it was too much fun to even remembering his drink that he left somewhere in the crazy air.
"Scarlet!" Jackie yelled behind her friend, tapping onto the girl's shoulder. "Yea?" She replied, still dancing to the music goofily.
"People want you to sing, get up that stage!" The black hair girl said, taking a sip from the drink that was captured in a red solo cup.
Scarlet turned back to her boyfriend, explaining what Jackie said and earning a nod from him before running up the stage, grabbing a microphone in her hand.
Music was getting turn off as everybody's attention turned to her, cheering can be heard which just makes the girl felt incredibly happy.
"Hi." She said, holding the microphone near her dark purple painted lips. Her name was being scream from boys and girls, a wide smile spread across her face. "Are there any songs suggestion?"
"ANY SONG BY LORDE!" A voice came up from the crowd, making the girl chuckled. "Very good choice cause I love Lorde too! How about "Royals"?"
Screams of agreement came up as the music got turned back on, lyrics started to came out of her throat, they sound amazing.
Her dance moves was showing too, they don't really make sense but who care, she looked amazing while bursting them out along with her amazing voice.
The song ended, people cheered again, a bit louder than before.
"Do you guys want some more?" She smiled, feeling a bit exhausted from the amount of energy that she just spent. A lot of screams came up as her sentence was finished, songs name mixing up with the crazy sound.
"Can't help falling in love with you?" "Sure! But I want to bring someone up here first."
Ethan was quiet now, cheeks blushing furiously as his name got called. Feet walking up the stage, cheering can be heard behind him.
"Hi." He whispered, wrapping his hands around the petite girl's waist, smiling happily as the music came back on.
He sat there on the ground next to her, feeling her head laying on his shoulder, angelic sound coming out of her mouth. People were slow dancing with their partners, even Andy got one. It was some random girl that he became friend with few weeks ago.
Their hand laced together, love was in the air at that moment, for sure.
She finished the song with a deep look at him, eyes staring at each other, loving each other's beautifulness.
"I love you." Scarlet said into the microphone, making everybody awed.
"I love you too, baby."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AIDAN FUCKING NOTICED MEI!!!! *D E A D*