"Thank you"

"I love you Ethan." Andy said, fully drunk as his best friend helped him getting into the back seat.
"Say it back you cunt!" He barked, taking another gulp from the bottle of wine that he stole from his house.  (i like wine, don't judge.)
"I love you too, Andy." The blue hair boy sighed, sitting on the parking lot road as his back leaned onto the car's opened door, putting a cigarette between his lips and lighten it up.
Andy's family was broken since the day he was born, his mom was rarely home, his dad was a drug addict and their marriage was shitty. The poor boy had to hide under is torn blanket, listening to their fights and crying himself to sleep every night. But, he still love them. Even though his mom was not there for him all the time, but when she finally got home, she always take him to the park, eat ice creams with him and cooked him his favorite food, she even read him his bedtime stories. And his dad too, he may not be a great cooker, but he tried to be a good guardian for him everyday. He gave up drugs, making jokes to cheer up his son everyday, they also attempted to play baseball few times a week, which Andy is still suck till now and they never punished him for doing something wrong. The son always hope that one day, maybe one day, his family will get along and they'll live together happily. But that day never come when he heard that they're getting a divorce yesterday.
"L-let's get marry!" Andy said loudly, muffling the red liquid in his mouth. "Fuck that..we'll get a divorce anyway.."
Tears started falling down his cheeks, sniffles can be hears as clouds of smoke mixed up with the smell of alcohol that the brown hair boy spilled over his clothes earlier. "I-I want to go to y-your house, i-is White D-Dove their?" Hiccups cut his words, Scarlet is the greatest person to ever talk to when he's feeling sad.
"We can go to her house, she has some spare rooms anyway." Ethan inhaled another breath of chemical, looking up at the starry sky.
He texted Scarlet, waiting for her agreement to let the two of them stay until Andy's ready to come back home. She agreed.
The blue hair boy got up, dropping his finished cigarette onto the dirty ground and mushed it with his foot before shutting the car door.
"Ethan.." The boy said weakly, taking another gulp from the crystal green bottle. "Yes Andy?"
"Thank you..for everything."
"Thank you f-for always being there for me..thanks for choosing me t-to be a friend, t-thanks for having s-such a grandma girlfriend s-so I'd have someone t-to talk to.."
His friend paused for a bit as his hands were gripping onto the steering wheel tightly, he didn't want to cry.
"Don't thank me buddy, I'm the one who's supposed to be thanking you for stepping into that boring classroom and being friend with me." The blue hair boy said, hearing a small clank as Andy accidentally dropped his now empty bottle.
"Shush it butthead, I'm not falling for that stupid flirty speech." He joked, hiccups jumping out of his throat. "But I still love you!"
"I love you too."
Ethan turned off the car, carrying his drunken friend out of the light blue vehicle before knocking on the girl's door.
She opened it immediately, helping him bringing his alcohol smelled friend in and lay him onto her soft couch.
"W-White Dove!" Andy groaned, mushing his face into one of her cushions that had some flowers sense on it. "Yes Andy?"
"C-can I have a be-er?" She looked over Ethan, giving him a "should I do it?" look. He nodded, whispering that it'll be better not to deny him when's he'a drunk.
The brown hair boy sat up, taking the cold bottle of beer from the younger girl that was opened before handing him, taking a big gulp of it.
"I'm g-gonna masturb-bate now!" He shouted, unzipping his pants.
"Woah! We're still here dude!" Andy stopped him, but got pushed away "G-go upstairs or s-something! I need to do it!"
The two obeyed, quickly ran up to the girl's bedroom and shut the door before hearing the drunken boy's moans echoed up.
"I feel bad for him." She sighed, throwing herself onto the comfortable mattress.
"Yea, me too." He tcked, sitting on the room's wooden floor.
They stayed there for about an hour, listening to their own musics while waiting for Andy to finish. Their lips connected sometimes, but only for a short moment and then they're back to what they were doing.
"GRANDMAAAA!!!!" The drunken boy yelled from downstairs, putting his weiner back into his pants as he heard loud running from the stairs.
"I need a hug." He cried, looking at the white hair girl who's grabbing a cup of water over him.
Scarlet hugged him tightly, patting the older boy's back softly as he buried his face into her shoulders, tears streaming down his cheeks. "Shh, it's okay."
"No it's not!" He fought back, the smell of alcohol was very strong.
"It will be honey, don't worry. Ethan and I will help you." She whispered, petting his brown hair as the boy wiped away his tears.
"Let's get you to bed, okay?" Andy nodded, standing up weakly. The blue hair boy walked over from where he was leaning to help his best friend to an empty spare bedroom that Scarlet prepared earlier.
The boy lay him down, putting him into the right position before covering the sleeping boy with a warm, dirt orange colored blanket. It was cold that night.
They threw their body onto Scarlet's bed, sighing as their eyes met each other.
"I missed you." He smiled softly, running his fingers through the girl's white hair. "I missed you too."