Floral boy

"Wake up, sleeping beauty." She groaned to the whisper, rubbing her eyes slightly as the sun shined through her window.

"But we don't have school today." Her face nuzzled into his bare chest, purring at the warmth from his body.

"I know, just want to hear your lovely voice." Ethan chuckled, running his hand through her short red hair.

"Let's go somewhere today." Scarlet suggested, kissing the boy's jaw line.

"Anything for you, princess."

Their lips touched softly, hands running up and down each other's skin.

The sound of music danced around the cozy room, her body moving smoothly to the beat, lips mumbling the lyrics. Ethan slipped on a black short sleeves floral shirt and a pair of black pants, fixing his messy blue hair as his eyes watching the half naked girl dancing to the playing music reflected on the dirty mirror.

"Where do you want to go, sweetheart?" His heels turned around, looking at the red hair girl as her body stopped moving, songs still playing around them

"I don't know..maybe the mall then the movie theater?" Scarlet asked, tracing her fingers on the boy's shirt.
"Of course, that sounds amazing." His lips pressed down her head, smelling the rosy scent from her hair.
"Now go put some clothes on so we can go, okay?" Ethan mumbled between the fading red color, running his hands down her petite back.
"Do I have to?" Scarlet pouted, nuzzling into the boy's neck.
"Yes, I don't want anyone to see what my baby look like underneath all of that clothing except me." She smiled at the words that came out his mouth, they made her feel precious, they made her feel worth it.
He sat down on her messy bed, eyes looking at the younger girl as the clothes covered her skin slowly. As much as he wants to see her naked, sitting on his laps with her sparkling eyes looking into his gunmetal ones and smiling at him, but it's nice to see her twirling in those colorful skirts and shrinking her face into her shirts.
Scarlet walked back to him, wearing a pastel blue loo se sweater with some funny images sticked on it, pairing with a normal blue shorts.

"You looks so pretty

"You looks so pretty." Ethan whispered, a light pink blush ran down his freckled cheeks as the girl kissed him softly.
"Stop complimenting me." She said between their lips, tongues touched slightly as her breath mixing with his.
"Can't, you're too beautiful." He giggled, running his fingers through her soft short hair, loving the skin of her neck.
Her head was leaning on the edge of the car's window, feeling the morning air hitting her skin harshly. One hand on the steering wheel, the other going up and down the girl's thigh, lip caught between his teeth. He thought about last night, her moans fluttering inside his ears, the pain from her nails digging into his shoulders itched again. The feeling of her delicate skin touching his bare body as her back curved up and turning herself into an angelic moaning mess.
"About last night.." Her voice pulled him back into reality, gathering his focus back onto the road.
"Is something wrong?" Ethan mumbled, eyes looking at her for a bit before turning it back onto the dark gray ground being swallowed up under his car.
"N-no! It was amazing..just.." Words cracked softly, voice turning down lower.
"What?"
"I called you 'Daddy'..." A warm, bright red blush flood down her cheeks, teeth biting onto her index finger for a thousand time.
"Awwh, it's fine baby. I like it." He chuckled, trapping his bottom lip between his teeth again.
"R-really?" She looked over at him, eyes being covered by a pair a heart sunglasses as her pinkish lips mumbled the word.
He gave her a nod, driving into the mall's parking lot and turned off the car. They both walked out of it, hands lacing into each other as their feet carried the bodies into the gigantic building.
"C-can we do it a-again, tonight?" Scarlet asked, blushing furiously as she shakily taking off her glasses, hanging it onto her sweater.
"Anything you want, princess." Ethan whispered into her ears, kissing the corner of her left eye softly.
Scarlet nodded, smiling to herself as the two wandered around the mall. There were so many things to see, clothes with colorful patterns and pictures printed on them, some weird looking sunglasses and a bunch of shoes, just, shoes.
"These look kinda nice." Ethan said, running his free hand on some floral themed clothing at some store they don't even mind to look at the name.

"You're such a floral boy." She giggled, squeezing the boy's hand a bit.

"I guess I'm quite feminine sometime." He smiled, taking out a long sleeves hoodie, pressing it against him.
Scarlet nodded at the boy, agreeing with his choice and wandered her eyes to the female section. A familiar face popped up, blending in with all of the colors surrounding them.
"E-Ethan!" She whispered yell, tugging on his black shirt as fear filling up her dying lungs.
"Yes baby?" He whispered back, looking down at the panicking girl who's biting her sweater paws.
"S-she's here.." Her words cracked up as his eyes turned around, searching for the "she" the younger other was talking about.
And there was "she", band-aids covering her broken, oily black hair being tied up in a messy bun. The girl didn't see them, she was just searching for some random underwear across the store where they were and walked to payment desk. As she giving the staff her money, the pupils glared up, searching for somebody or something and slowly dropped down again. She took her stuff and stumbled out the door, shoving the extra money into her pocket roughly.
The two both let out a breath that they didn't they were holding, Scarlet pressed her forehead to the blue hair boy's arm, holding his hand tighter.
"Thanks god she didn't see you." Ethan smiled, kissing the red hair girl's head softly and held her hand up to his lips, pressing another kiss on it.
"Come, let's find something for my little princess."

They drove to an art store after paying for the boy's hoodie, Scarlet didn't want to buy any clothes because she didn't want him to wait so she decided to buy some new paint and brushes.

Her lungs inhaled an "aesthetic" scent from the store where she usually just stayed in there for hours until the workers have to literally kicked her out. Exciment filled up her eyes, tiny feet running around the small, cozy building.

"Look at all of these beautiful paint!" She squeeked, stars filling up her mocha pupils as her hands filling up the basket with everything her attention landed on.

"Are you sure you can pay for all of that?" His question snapped her out of her happiness, Scarlet looked down at the heavy basket.

She let out a sad sigh, putting things back to wear they were, only keeping three paint brushes, couple of glittery jars of color and a new palette.

"We will come back to buy the others stuff for you, okay baby?" Ethan pulled her closer, kissing her forehead softly as the small girl nodded, feeling happy again.

"Ah, it's you again." The woman at the payment desk said, smiling softly at the two of them, counting the prices from her stuff.

"Finally decied to fall in love, huh?" She teased, making Scarlet blushed furiously, shrinking her face into her pastel blue sweater.

"Take good care of her young man, she's a good girl."

"Well, she's not really that good."  The blue hair boy joked, earning a smack on the arm from the embarrassed girl, her face matched the color of her hair.

The woman laughed, putting her stuff into a big plastic bag and took the money from Scarlet's shaking hands. They walked out of the art store, the girl's face was still shrinking in her sweater, heat running around her veins.

"I hate you." She whispered, taking the bag from Ethan's hand and got into the car.

"I love you too, princess." He smiled, closing the door after her.