"Say it again"

"Ethan?" She called, it was 4:30 pm. The sleep was good so she didn't want to wake up.

"I'm in the kitchen." His voice echoed back.

He was sitting on the counter, thumb sliding on his phone. The fluffy gray cat jumped up next to him, resting it's head onto his lap.

"Hey peachy girl." Ethan gave Scarlet a soft smile, running his fingers into hair as she giggled at the nickname.

"Sorry for making you worry." She sighed, looking down at her tiny feet.

"It's okay, I like it here too." He pushed her closer gently, pressing his lips onto the bruised forehead.

"Thank you, for the thousand time." Scarlet nuzzled into his neck, purring as he pet her head softly.

"You're welcome, love." Ethan whispered between her bright red hair, hands running down her hips and wrapped around them.

Her mocha eyes ran up his freckled skin, connecting their pupils together. Silence filling up the house, all they do was staring deep into each other's souls. Their lips were just an inch apart, breath getting heavier as time passed.
Then a knock interrupted them, making the two both pulled away, heat running through their body.
"Who is it?" Scarlet called out, walking toward the door.
"It's me, Andy. Ethan told me to grab your bag for you."
She opened the door, letting the tall guy in and locked it again.
"Aww, look at the little kitten sleeping on my boy's lap." He chuckled, putting her bag down onto the couch.
"Shut up, butthead." Ethan smiled, petting the cat slightly. 
"Thank you for bringing my bag back." She walked back to the blue hair boy, leaning next to him.
He lay his head onto her red hair, pressing a soft kiss on it.
"Stop it" She whispered, making sure that Andy wasn't looking at them.
He pouted slightly, eyes turning to his friend, who was running on the pastel blue walls, feeling the building's texture.
The house was decorated simply, just some paintings and some dried flowers.
"Did you guys eat yet?" Andy asked, turning his back around.
"Not since last night." Scarlet said, looking up at Ethan as he shook his head.
"How 'bout Taco Bell?" The tall guy suggested and they both nodded.
"But give me a minute, I need to change." She said before dashing up the stairs and headed to her room.
The boys sat in silence, awkwardly looking at each other.
"So are you two dating?" Andy teased, wiggling his eyebrows.
"N-No! I'm just making sure she's fine!" Ethan blushed, shrinking his face into the hoodie.
"You sure??" His friend asked in a sassy tone, a smirk appeared on his face.
"W-well...I feel s-something.." He whispered, holding his tomato face on his hands.
"I KNEW IT, JESSY OWN ME $10!" The guy jumped up from the couch in happiness, victory filling up his lungs.
"What?? You told her about it already??" Ethan eyes widened in embarrassed, staring at his friend even more.
"Yep, I'm going to text her to meet us at TB." Andy chuckled.
"Whatever..just promise me that you two won't say a word to her about this, okay?" He nodded, thumb tapping onto his phone with a playful grin showing on his face.
They waited for about 5 more minutes before Scarlet walked down, wearing a long black sweater, long enough to cover half of her thighs. The sleeves were decorated with sad faces, a black choker wrapping around her neck. She didn't wear any shorts or skirts underneath, just a pair of fishnet stockings and normal panties.

"Beautiful

"Beautiful." Ethan smiled, jumping off the counter and walked up to her, lacing their hands together.
"Thank you." She smiled back, nuzzling her nose onto his arm.
"Let's save the romantic part for later and have dinner first, okay?" Andy knocked on the wall, trying to interrupt them.
The two let out an embarrassment laugh, making their way to the door.
"A friend of mine will be there too, is that okay with you?" Ethan asked, eyes focusing on the road as they drove to Taco Bell.
She nodded slightly, leaning her head on the car's window, feeling the wind blowing onto her skin.
"You'll love her right away, she's a very sweet person." Andy said, scratching his brown hair.
"I hope so." Scarlet whispered to herself, biting her index finger softly.
Jessy was standing in front of Taco Bell's entrance, dancing to the music playing from her phone. She's weird person, and she knew it. That's who she is so don't really care what people think. Her lips were painted in a dark purple color and her clothes didn't match together, but she still looked good.
"Hello friends!" She waved at the three of them when they walked up to her.
"You must be Scarlet, I've heard about you. I'm Jessy by the way." A bit of her tongue peeked out between her teeth as she shook the red hair girl's hand.
They made their order, payed for the food and brought them to an empty table. Andy quickly grabbed his burrito and started to eat like he had been starved for weeks. Ethan chuckled at his friend, giving Scarlet her food and started to eat. She hesitated a bit before taking a small bite of her taco, and a sip of her drink.
After finishing their food, Jessy let out a loud burp which made all of them laugh.
"The burp is beautiful, stop laughing." She joked, smacking the table's surface.
"You two sure can walk home safely?" Ethan asked as they walked outside Taco Bell.
"We'll be fine, don't worry." Andy said, patting his back a bit.
"Okay then, goodnight." The blue hair boy waved at them before driving away, feeling a bit tired.
It was 9pm, they were both laying in her bed, staring at the ceiling. She turned her head to the side, just to meet his gunmetal eyes, looking at her.
Their eyes didn't want to leave each other, they were both too beautiful to look away. He sat up, pulling her onto his laps. Lips were just an inch apart, breath mixing together.
"E-Ethan?" She whispered, moving a bit more closer to him.
"Yes, Scarlet?" He whispered back, staring deep into the mocha eyes.
"Kiss m-me..." Her voice was shaky, hands tugging onto his hoodie.
"A-are you s-sure?" His arm wrapped around her waist, palms placing on her tiny back.
She nodded, closing her eyes slowly as Ethan connected their lips together. It was nice and gentle, but full of passion and love. This is what they've both wanted for so long, even if it's not the first one they have had.
They pulled back slightly, forehead pressing onto each other as they tried to catch their breath back.
"Please say it again." He whispered, pressing their lips close.
"Kiss me."
Their tongue were touched, his hair was tugged by her fingers, her thighs were gripped by his hands. The feeling indescribable, it was just so amazing, felt just like the touch of heaven on your fingertips.
"I love you." Scarlet whispered between their breath, biting her bottom lip softly.
"I love you too, love." He smiled.