New friend

"H-hey!" A small voice popped up behind them while they were walking to their class, their eyes looked over their shoulders, looking for the owner of the sound.
"I-..please don't break my nose t-this time." It was the girl they saw at the mall, but this time, with a much cleaner black hair. "I-I just w-want to say that I'm...I'm sorry.."
"How can we trust you?" His voice was filled with half furious, half curious.
"It's okay if you don't accept my apology, I just want to say sorry for what I've done to you and give you back this." Her hand reached into the backpack that was colored in a dark brown color, taking out a red rose patch.
"I-I picked it up few months ago when you ran away. And..I'm very sorry..I am." The girl's eyes dropped to the ground, hair covering part of her tan face.
"It's okay, I forgive you." Scarlet slide her tiny, pale hands up the girl's jawline, rubbing circles on her cheeks.
"R-really??" A nod appeared before the girl's pitch black eyes, happiness choking on her throat. "Thank you so much."
"I'm Scarlet if you haven't know yet." The red hair girl said, taking back her hands as the smile that can kill any person, no matter if they're a boy or girl spreading on her face.
"I'm Jackie, not much of a girl's name, right?" She joked, tugging on the end of her black hoodie's sleeves.
"It sounds perfect on you." Scarlet complimented.
"Alright alright, enough of "stealing" my baby, you two can talk in class, okay?" He cut them off, earning a smack on the arm again, since the time he was at the art store. "And I'm really happy that you learned your mistake, Jackie. Sorry for the nose too."
"Thank you, Scarlet's boyfriend." She sounds a bit afraid, of course, he broke her nose last time.
"Call me Ethan." He held out a hand, the black hair girl shook it gently, feeling less terrified than before.
"Well, we need to go now. See you later, Jackie." The blue hair boy said, waving at her and walked away with the red hair girl.
Scarlet was happy, happier than she had ever been. She didn't expect this moment to happen, a new friend who was once the person she feared the most. Her hand laced tight with his, swinging them in the air a bit, lungs filling up with excitement. The boy chuckled quietly at her adorable movement, eyes looking at her little feet walking side by side with him.
"C'mon, we'll meet again at lunch." The girl giggled, feeling the boy's lips pressing against her soft palms.
"But you're just too beautiful to let go." Ethan pouted, feeling the smaller one's hands on his freckled cheeks. It was true, she's too beautiful to let go, even a second without her with him can make his heart ache like crazy.
"But I have to get to class, and so are you." Her thumbs rubbing circles onto the boy's skin, eyes sparkling under the school's shitty lightbulbs.
"Fiiiiiinnneeeee." He whined, kissing her forehead for the last time before waving at her and walked to his class.
None of them pay enough attention for their lessons, and so are the rest of the students, well, except the nerds. One was getting teased by two of his friends because of his new soulmate, one was drawing on her new friend's hand, with the girl's permission of course. It was a picture of a tree's branch she sketched in her notebook a few days ago, the leaves were colored beautifully. Red, blue, purple, green, black, etc was showing on the girl's skin.
"What does it mean?" Jackie whispered, making sure to not let the teacher hear them or even notice what they're doing.
"No matter what we look like or what our gender is, we're still the same living things that we are: human." Scarlet whispered back, shoving all of her focus on the drawing.
After a few more lines of stripes of colors, it was all finished. "You're so talented." Jackie whispered again, getting mesmerized by her friend's art piece on her skin. The red hair girl smiled, closing all of her pens with their lids and put them back into her pencil case.
Just after she zipped the case to close it, the bell rang and students started to gather their stuff up, running out of the classroom's door to catch up with their friends. Scarlet did the same, putting her stuff back into her bag and walked outside, side to side with the black hair girl.
"Over here!" Andy voice came up when the girls was carrying their tray filled with their school's lunch. The food don't really taste that bad, at least most of the people here agree on that.
"Who is this sexy babe?" Jessy flirted at Jackie, tapping onto the empty space next to her as the black hair girl sat down on it.
"She's Scarlet new friend, she was mean at first, but she learned her mistake so the beef is down now." Ethan said, sliding his arm around the red hair girl's waist, pulling her closer to him.
"And what happened to your nose sweetie?" Jessy asked, looking at the band-aid that was covering Jackie's healing nose.
"I broke it."
The brown hair girl's eyes widened, turning her head faster than the speed of Sonic the hedgehog running in his video games to Ethan, who was calmly eating his lunch and playing with his baby's hair.
"I deserve it anyway." Jackie sighed, taking a sip of her orange juice before starting to munch on her food.
"If you say so." Jessy sighed too, glancing at the blue hair boy.
"Wait, so now everyone have their own lovers, except me??" Andy said, swallowing his food quickly as everybody's attention turned to him.
"Well, not us, yet." The brown hair girl chuckled, biting onto the apple she got earlier.
"Still the same." He groaned, chomping on his lunch again.
They sat there and talked until the bell rang again. Standing up and started walking to their new classes.
"I love you, baby." Ethan whispered into her ears, making the girl blushed slightly.
"I love you too, floral boy."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jessy is me tbh, always flirting to people, but not like slutty kind.
It's fun so don't judge mei.
AND I'M VERY SORRY FOR ENDING EVERY CHAPTER WITH "I LOVE YOU", I'LL TRY TO FIND SOMETHING BETTER TO PUT IN THE OTHERS. :"(((