Sinful mouth

"Can I have two tickets for Spiderman: Homecoming, please?" The boy said, hugging the shy girl tightly as the ticket seller handed him their tickets and took his money.
They walked into the dark, frozen room and sat down on their seat.
"Thank you, for all of this." She mumbled, squeezing the blue hair boy's hand tightly.
"You're welcome." He kissed the girl softly, rubbing circles with his thumb on her fading bruised cheek.
The movie started about ten minutes later, it was amazing and they enjoyed every second of it. (lol, i wish i can watch it )
"Are you hungry?" Ethan asked, opening the light blue door for her.
"Not really. Are you?" The red hair girl asked, looking over at him.
"Only hungry for you." He smirked, peeking at bit of his white teeth as he drove the car back on the road.
Scarlet blushed furiously, heat running down her spine as she heard a small laugh coming from the older other.
He lay his hand on her pale thigh, rubbing it gently and took a short look at her face. She looked beautiful, teeth biting her index finger as usual, cheeks flushing with a light pink color, red hair brighten up her mocha eyes. "What an angel" Ethan whispered to himself, making sure that she didn't hear it because it will make her blush again, which is too cute for him.
His foot kicked the door shut, carrying his little baby up the stairs and flopped her onto her bed, climbing on top of her.
"Isn't it too early?" Scarlet asked, whimpering at the kisses landing on her marked neck.
"It's never too early to taste my princess" His hands ran up her stomach, lifting the pastel blue sweater up her body and threw it onto the floor.
He unhooked her bra, putting it a side and took a moment to take a look at the half naked girl. "Too beautiful" Ethan whispered, touching her sensitive skin with his wet lips again.
Skinny fingers tugging on the white bedsheets, moans coming out of the plumped lips, red hair rubbing onto the soft pillow as her head moved uncontrollably. He pulled down her blue shorts, including the girl's panties and let them dropped onto the cold, wooden floor.
"T-take off your c-clothes, too." Scarlet whispered, bottom lip caught between her teeth.
The blue hair boy obeyed, stripping himself slowly which turned her on even more. She pushed him down just right after the last piece of clothing came off his body, grabbing the bottom of lube and popped up the lid.
"Seem like you're just as hungry as I am." Ethan chuckled, ghosting his fingers around the girl's back as she applied the clear lube on his thick, hard cock.
"S-shut up." She blushed a bit, moving her hand up and down the boy's member, making him letting out moans that were filled with pure pleasure.
Scarlet slipped on the condom, sucking on two of the boy's fingers that he inserted earlier. Her tongue slipped through the crack between them, making sure to get everything all nice and wet.
"Good girl." He whispered, sliding his fingers into her slowly, making the girl's breath going faster.
His movement was slow but rough, turning the girl into a moaning mess from every time a pleasure feeling shot up her mind.
"I-I'm going t-" She was cut off by a flood of water running out of her, moans filling up the messy room as her fingers pinned into his flesh harshly.
"You didn't tell me you're squirter, baby." Ethan smirked, pulling his fingers out and licked them with his warm, red tongue.
Scarlet whimpered at the lost of contact, breathing heavily as her thighs twitched lightly from the high she was given.
"Daddy." She whispered, biting her lip again as the sinful word slide out of her dirty mouth.
"Yes, princess?" Ethan kissed her softly, letting her thirsty tongue travelled against his, swallowing her warm breath as her eyes fluttering at the movements.
"I w-want you, inside m-me." Her words were cracking up from the sloppy kiss, throbbing at her own sexual thought.
"As you wish." A moan filled with pleasure mixing with a hint of pain flew out of the girl's throat, feeling the boy's member going up her body slowly.
Ethan groaned at the tightness, gripping her waist so hard that it will definitely leave marks after they finish. He twitched a bit, biting the girl's collarbone as his hips thrusted up inside her.
"Call me daddy again." His tone was serious, letting his baby girl know who's in charge here.
"Fuck daddy! Harder please!" She moaned loudly, digging her nails deep into the older one's back, leaving red lines every time they moved.
The sound of skin slapping into skin filled up the 5pm air, her face was buried into her daddy's neck, pleasure running up and down her veins.
Ethan grabbed her butt tightly, thrusting up faster and faster. "Spank me, please!" The moaning voice fluttered around his ears, a smirk appeared on his face again as his hand landed onto the Scarlet's bottom harshly, making her to let out a sound of just pleasure, no pain was included in it even though the slapped was really rough. "Please don't stop!" The words cracked up as they came out of her parted lips, she was too much of a mess at that moment. Sounds of slaps landing on the girl's bottom, moans coming from the two of them and the bed creaking from their movements.
His thrusts were getting sloppier as he reached his finish. Ethan came into the condom after the few last push, moaning from the orgasm that was sent down to his whole body.
"Oh my god, baby." He lifter her face up gently, hearing the girl's weak angelic sound flying into his memorize zone.
"Such a pretty mess for daddy, aren't you?" She nodded, slowing her breath down as her petite back lay back onto the white bedsheets.
His lips landed down her inner thighs, loving her healing skin as her eyes shut slowly.
"I love you." Ethan smiled, laying down next to the red hair girl and wrapped her around his arm.
"I love you, too." Scarlet whispered tiredly, slowly falling into a deep sleep that she was looking forward since this morning.