You're accepted!

Ethan was taking a short nap on the living room's couch, Smokey (the cat) was laying on top of his chest. Scarlet went out to the supermarket earlier to buy some more food and drink because the fridge is getting a lot emptier than before. The coach cancelled today's training because he had something to do with his family and delayed it onto tomorrow, so the boy was free the whole time after school. Then a knock woke him up from his peaceful sleep, making the fluffy animal jumped off his body, he let out a groan. His feet carried him over to the pure white door and opened it.

"Sorry for waking you up, honey." The petite girl said, face was covered by big bags of groceries.

He chuckled, helping her carrying the stuff to the marble counter before diving into each bags, finding for his Redbull that he asked her to buy before falling asleep.

"You bought Flamin' Hot Cheetos too??" Ethan beamed, hugging al of the bright red colored air bags close to his chest.

"My mom will be here in an hour so we need to be quick." Scarlet reminded, filling the fridge up with things she bought.

The blue hair boy nodded, putting his snacks back onto the counter and went over to help her.

-1 hour later-

A knock was heard again, the white hair girl walked out of the kitchen, heading to the door and opened it.

"What happened to my red hair baby??" The voice of an older woman was heard, it sounds like she's in her mid-40.

"I just want to change it a bit." Scarlet said, hugging her mom tightly. "I'm so glad that you're back."

"Me too, honey." Mrs. Anderson kissed her daughter's cheek softly, before entering one of her old house.

"So you're the boy who got my daughter's heart?" She looked over at Ethan, who was standing with his back straighter than a ruler, he inhaled a large amount of oxygen before letting it out of his mouth quickly.

"Yes, Mrs. Anderson. And I'm sure is the luckiest guy on Earth with her by my side." He held out a hand, taking a short look at the white hair girl, who's giving him a thumb up. A small smile appeared on his face before he went back to the older woman.

"Just call me Laura, so tell me more about you." She said, shaking his hand slightly before sitting down on the couch the he slept on earlier.

The young couple sat down in front of her, on the ground with a fluffy rug covered on it. Their hands laced together. "It'll be okay, she won't be hard on you." The girl whispered, only loud enough for the two of them to hear. He nodded, squeezing her hand tightly.

"So, Scarlet told me that you're a year older?" Laura said, crossing her feet together. "Do you join any of the school's team? Like basketball, soccer, swimming?"

"Yes, yes I do. I'm in the school's basketball team." Ethan smiled, still feeling a bit anxious because he didn't want her to think he's some kind of fuckboy or anything.

"And how about your grade?" Her voice was calm, but filled with seriousness, like if you give just one wrong answer, she'll just snap your neck right ahead.

"I mean, it's not that bad. Couple of B- but most of them are A." He said, scratching the back of his neck, feeling something heavy laying on one side of his shoulders.

"Do you smoke?" The question shocked him right after it came out of Laura's throat, his words became too thick to spill out of his tongue. "It's okay, I already smell the cigarettes on your body, just don't burn the house."

"I-I won't.." His other hand was holding his chest, trying to calm his heart beats down and squeezing the girl's hand tightly, trying to comfort himself.

"Well, it was nice to know you. But sadly I have to go now, I'm running late for my meeting." She stood up, smoothing her pants and gave her little daughter a loving hug "He's accepted." Laura whispered into the girl's ears, kissing on both of her flushy cheeks before leaving the house with a beautiful, delightful smile for the blue hair boy. "I'll meet you two again, soon."

He collapsed on the couch again after she left, breathing heavily like he just ran a 100km long street in ostrich's speed. (Ostrich is fast, don't judge mei >:^( )

"You did it, she accepted you!" Scarlet beamed, sitting her body onto his laps and connected their lips softly.

Ethan smiled, pressing their foreheads together and wrapped his arms around the girl's waist. Eyes staring deep into the other's soul, breath mixing up from their parted lips. The two were just an inch apart, noses touching their tips. Her eyes were in a dark mocha brown color, his were in a gunmetal blue shade, they're beautiful for each other.

"Let's get a tattoo."

"W-what?"

"Let's get a tattoo." She repeated, making their lips touched slightly, a bit of her tongue slipped onto the bottom of his.

"You sure?" He slid his hands up onto the under of her boobs ( i don't know why but i laugh whenever i say "boobs" ) , gripping her delicate skin tightly.

She hummed with a nod, giving him a small kiss on one of his cheeks before getting off the blue hair boy and sat down next to him, laying her white head onto his shoulder.

"We'll get it after my basketball training, okay?"

"Okay."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

this is a really bad chapter, I'm very sorry.