Against the wall

Andy's eyes were badly puffy from all of his crying yesterday, he was sitting on a wooden chair that was placed at the kitchen counter and eating his breakfast that Scarlet just made.
"How are you now?" She asked, placing her chin onto her palm, looking at him lovingly.
"A bit better, very nice breakfast by the way." He smiled, still chewing on a big piece of pancakes that he just stuffed into his mouth.
"Stop flirting with her, Andy." Ethan groaned, taking a sip of his morning coffee which was also made by Scarlet after he came back, carrying bags filled with both of the boys' clothes.
"I'm not, I'm in love with you remember?" The brown hair boy joked as he licked the syrup smudges on the corner of his mouth. "Yea right" He replied sarcastically, munching on some leftover bacons.
Scarlet just chuckled quietly, cleaning up the kitchen before feeding Smokey, her little four legs baby. She found the little cat a couple years ago when it was left somewhere near her neighborhood on a rainy Tuesday night. It was freezing to death in a soaked cardboard box with a little note saying "I'm sorry for leaving him here, please take care of him kind stranger."
"Hey, I'm going upstairs now, if you need anything just shout my name." The girl said before running up to her bedroom, laying herself back onto her lovely bed. Ethan followed her, leaving Andy alone with Smokey and a television filled with amazing cartoons.
"The wall, now." The blue hair boy demanded, taking off his shirt. "Now?? While Andy is downstairs??" She asked back, blushing at the boy's body. He nodded before picking her and pinned her back against the pastel color wall.
"But what if he heard us??" She whispered, grabbing onto Ethan's shoulders tightly as he connected their lips, creating an intensify kiss between them. "And it's only 10am."
His tongue slipped in, shutting her up as he slid his hands up her shirt and took it off.
Some fingers ghosted down her stomach, rubbing against the soft fabric of the girl's panties before taking it off, feeling her wetness as the movement sent up a pleasure shock to her brain systems.
"E-Ethan!" A small moan escaped her rosy lips as he slowly slipped two fingers in, covering the girl's mouth with his other hand. Lips moving down to her neck, painting dark purple and blue with a hint of blood red onto the sensitive skin.
He took out a condom from his jeans' pocket, ripping off the cover before slipping it on his fully hard member. The fingers came out, they were very watery as Ethan licked them a bit, tasting the throbbing girl as she whined at the lost of contact.
"Beg for daddy to be in you." A smirked appeared on his face as he started to to tease her by rubbing the tip over her entrance, making her body became hotter, twitching slightly. "Lets  daddy hear how much of a slut you are for this dick."
Their lips touched again, nails pinning deeply into the boy's flesh, blue hair being tugged tightly at the pleasure he was giving her.
"P-please shove it all in! I want to feel your hard dick ramming inside me crazily daddy!"
He nodded, lining himself up before thrusting it all the way in, which made her cried out loudly to the boy's hand. The feeling of pain and pleasure choked up her throat, eyes rolling back to her head. Small groans mixed up with her moans as Ethan started to slammed into her tight "boy's heaven", sloppy kisses with extra sounds tone down their moans.
"Daddy o-oh my god!" Her voice was weak, her breath was heavy and his thrusts are strong. Face burying into the blue hair boy's neck as nails leaving deep red lines down his back, a bit of blood escaped from his skin.
Teeth biting down her chest, hickeys were being placed perfectly as his hands gripped onto Scarlet's waist tightly, small moans dripping out of their lips as his movements getting sloppier before he tighten up the kiss and came into the condom, hands running through the girl's hair as he rode of his high.
"ARE YOU TWO DONE YET?? I CAN'T FOCUS ON WATCHING A SIMPLE  FUCKING MOVIE FROM ALL OF YOUR MOANS AND SHIT." Andy voiced broke up the peaceful silence between them, making the two blushed furiously and laughed at each other adorably.
"God that was amazing." Scarlet admitted, putting her clothes back on and sat onto Ethan's laps.
"It was better than amazing." He smiled, rubbing circles on her flushed cheeks with his thumbs.
"I love you, Daddy."
"Daddy love you too, princess."