"I want to marry you."

Andy was sitting on the couch, playing with the fluffy gray cat, he has been here for a week now and as much as he wants to stay, he has to go back.
"Look at you! You're a little warrior!" The brown hair boy giggled, swinging the cat toy around as he watched Smokey trying to catch it with it's claws.
Ethan and Scarlet were still doing something upstairs, there wasn't any squeaking so fucking was out of his list.
After half an hour, the two finally came down, well holding hands of course.
"The hell did y'all do up there?" Andy asked, rubbing the cat's fluffy stomach.
"Being a grandma and grandpa." The blue hair boy said, leaning his back against the kitchen counter.
"Like reading newspapers and stuff?"
"Yep."
A confused look appeared on the brown hair boy, but he didn't ask anything else because damn, their souls are old.
"So when will you go back?" Scarlet asked, opening a big bag of Doritos.
"It's Sunday right?..maybe Tuesday." He said, playing with the cat's paws.
She smiled, munching on a piece of the triangle snacks before sharing it with the others.
The three stayed there for a lot more hours, spending time watching the television, playing cards and do a drawing contest, which both of the boys are both suck at but it was Andy's idea so whatever.
"Let's call the JJs and go hang out somewhere!" He suggested, earning agreement from the other two.
"Let's go downtown!" Jessy voice shouted out of the phone "It's only 3pm now."
"I'll bring some food too." Jackie said in the background, sounds of clothes shuffling out of the closet can be heard.
"I can bring some drinks." Scarlet whispered to Ethan as he rubbed his thumb on one side of her cheeks to wipe off the paint that was smudged on her earlier. "So we'll meet at grandma house around 4:30?" "Yep."
He hung up, looking at the other two a bit before running upstairs and started changing his clothes.
Ethan picked the girl up, wrapping her legs around his waist before walking up to her room, closing the door tightly.
"What are you doing?" The white hair girl whispered, biting her bottom lip softly as the boy slipped off her panties. "It's only 3:15, we still have times."
Their lips connected passionately, tongue discovering each other. Her hands gripped tightly onto the white bedsheets, feeling her legs being spread slowly, fingers rubbing against her sensitive part. Small moans dripping out of her throat as he got down on his knees, touching the tip of his tongue to between her legs.
Fingers tugging tightly onto the soft blue hair, pleasures shocking up the girl's brain system, making her back arched and body twitched. Two fingers was inserted, curved and moving at slow pace.
"Moan for daddy" He said, connecting their lips again and started to move faster.
Her moans were loud, not caring that Andy was in the other room next to them and their was not soundproof. "Good girl."
Ethan could feel himself growing tightly in his pants, so he got to whipped it out and started to working himself off.
"I-I'm close daddy!" Scarlet moaned louder, pressing her forehead against his as the fingers started to get a lot faster.
A flood of water came out her body, which was spilled on his shirt and the floor he was kneeling on. He came after her a few minutes, panting as they kissed again.
"Let's clean you up, princess." Ethan smiled, carrying the girl to the bathtub before tying her hair up into a high ponytail and joined with her.
"I want to marry you."
"Um..what?"