Proposal

Scarlet took a deep breath, looking around as the basketball team sat down around her, one carrying a guitar. 

"Did you pick a song yet?" The girl nodded, tugging onto her skirt as anxiety filled up her lungs. "400 Lux by Lorde." 

Ethan was sitting in front of her, chin resting on both of his hand while he's smiling at the white hair girl. Andy was next to him, tapping something on his phone, brown hair covering part of his forehead. Sound of the guitar came on, she count in her head before opening her rosy lips and let the lyrics flew out of her throat. 

The whole team was mesmerized by her beautiful voice, but mostly Ethan, because this is the first he got to hear her sing probably. "You pick me up and take me home again" The girl's mocha eyes looked up at him, smiling softly before finishing the song. 

It took a moment for him to snapped out of his head, his eyes blinked a few time, loud clapping and cheers can be heard around him. He did the same, but a lot more intensed than the other guys, making the white hair girl blushes adorably, covering her face with her pale hands. 

"That was so good!" Another guy complimented, making the girl giggled as Ethan awed silently inside his soul. 

The whole team sat there for a while, talking about some random things as the couple tracing looks to each other. 

Ethan: Let's come to my house after this, I have something that I want to show you.

Scarlet: What is it? :^O

Ethan: Can't tell, it's a suprise ;^)

Scarlet: Ugh, fine >:^(

They looked at each other one last time before the others started to get up and leave. He walked over to her, bending his body down to kiss her softly. Hands laced together, feet walking to the parking lot as the 5pm wind flew through their skin. 

His house was painted grey, just like the smoke coming from his cigarettes that was nicely placed between his lips at 6pm everyday. 

He lead her upstairs and into his bedroom, it was messy, typical teenage thing. The girl sat down onto his bed, which was being covered by a red and white blanket, straighten her legs before looking around at all of the pictures that were sticked to the room's wall. 

"So what is it that you want to show me?" Scarlet asked, looking over at the blue hair boy, who's pulling something out of his pants' pocket

It was a lovely silver ring, Ethan bought it about two weeks ago. 

He sat down next to her, taking the girl's hand and held it tightly. His gunmetal looked deep into her soul, bottom lip got caught between his teeth.

"Scarlet Anderson." The blue hair boy said, goosebumps running down his slightly tan skin as he held up the ring. "Since I haven't got a chance to ask you probably.." 

Small sniffles can be heard, her rosy lips were being covered by her thin fingers. 

-really bad proposal warning-

"Will you be my girlfriend, and take this ring as my promise to always be with you, no matter what happen?" He continued, but there was a long silence between them. The boy's mind was filled up with anxiety, his hands were shaking, trying not to drop the ring. "Baby, please say something.." the words came out as a cracked up whisper, heart beating faster than it's normal speed. 

"Yes! A thousand times yes!" She cried, a wide smile appeared on her face as tears streaming down her flushy cheeks. 

He slid the ring onto her finger before connecting their lips softly, thumbs rubbing circles on her beautiful skin. "Thank you." She whispered between the kiss, smiling prettily. 

"Can you stay here tonight?" The blue hair boy asked, earning a little nod from his girlfriend. It was 8pm, and it's the greatest night that they had ever have in their entire life. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi! i'm sorry if this is a pretty short but i'm quite tired and i gotta do my homeworks so i'll try more tomorrow :^) 

Also the guy who looks like Ethan name is Aidan, pretty similar right? He looks good though. ;^)