"Just like Vegas."

It was 4am, he's still awake, listening to the music on his phone that was running through his earphones. The girl was next to him, deep asleep, at least she looked like she is with a side of her face buries into the soft cushion.
Ethan didn't know why, but he just can't sleep.
"Are you going to sleep or not?"
"You're still awake?"
"Mhm." She hummed in response, opening her eyes slowly. The boy smiled, giving her a small peck on the forehead as ran his fingers through the fuzzy white hair. "Can't sleep if you're still awake."
Lips connecting gently, tiredness started to run down their veins as the girl nuzzled into his chest, purring at the warmth.
"Goodnight Ethan."
"Goodnight baby."
-morning time-
Smell of coffee that was made 15 minutes ago flew up the boy's nostrils as his feet stepped down the stairs, blue curls laying freely on his forehead.
"Good morning." Her smile was prettier than the early sunshine, greeting him with a delicious plate of crispy bacons and sunny side up eggs.
Andy was sitting there, munching on his toast with some morning tea. Today is the last day that Andy will get to stay here, and the saddest part of leaving is that he has to be far away from Smokey.
"It was fun having you here." Scarlet said, sipping on her warm mug of coffee and gave the brown hair boy a small smile. "Thank you."
After breakfast, they all came back to their rooms, doing what their casual morning jobs.
"Hey baby?" Ethan called, leaning his back to the edge of the bed. "Yes Ethan?"
"After graduation, next week." He paused for a minute, summoning all of his courage up to his throat. "Will you marry me?"
"But aren't we too young?" The question was repeated, same tone as yesterday.
"Yea, we are. So that's why I want to do it." The boy smiled, looking up at her. "But.."
"If you don't want to, we don't have to do it." His lips smudged against her hand's skin.
After a few minutes of thinking, she gave him a small nodded.
"What about our families?"
"They'll know after we do it."
"So we'll do it like people do it in Vegas?"
"Yep, just like Vegas." The blue hair boy kissed her softly, pressing their forehead against each other. "I know a place right down the street, just you and I, baby." A light pink colored flood ran down her cheeks, smiling adorably.
"Rings too?" Scarlet asked, feeling the closeness between their mouth as her teeth sinked down into the bottom part of her lips. "Anything you want princess."
Young love is a thing that all of us have to experiment one or maybe a lot of times in our life. It can be sad, happy or maybe have a fairytale ending.
Ethan was happy, and so was Scarlet.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1. This may sound like an ending of this book, but nope, there'll be more so watch out people.
2. I'm sorry that my chapters are kinda short these days, I'm just having a huge lack of sleep and a very tired spirit. But I promise that I'll try my best and give y'all some good quality chapters soon.
Thank you so much for more than 100 reads on my Joshler fic btw, so so so thankful for that much reads coming from you guys.