Blood

The bell finally rang, Ethan gathered his things as quick as possible, shoving them into his backpack and bursted out the room.
"SCARLET!" He yelled, eyes staring at a small figure being dragged outside to the hallway by another girl.
Her back was slammed against the lockers harshly, people gathered up around them, whispering, taking pictures from their phone.
"Did I tell you to make friends??" A fist stroke down onto Scarlet's  face, blood started to stream down her nose.
"And this stupid outfit, you think you really look good in them??"
Her eyes squinted tightly from the pain, waiting for another fist to come down the broken body. "2 minutes" She counted  in her dying mind, "5 minutes" what took the girl so long? "10 minutes..."
"Scarlet??" A familiar voice buzzed through her ears as she felt her arms being gripped tightly, it hurts a lot.
"Ethan?" She whispered tiredly, groaning at the pains pinning into her bones.
He hugged her tightly, ignoring all of the looks people are giving them and the girl sitting behind them, holding her broken nose.
"Let's take you home." Ethan said, picking the red hair girl up and carried her bridal style.
Of course it was not right to punch a girl in the face and broke her nose. But she was just too "wild" to have a normal talk with, she even attacked him when Ethan tried to stop her.
"I'm sorry." Scarlet whispered, tugging onto her sweater paws.
"It's not your fault, and she deserved it." He smiled softly, heading to the school's door and into the parking lot.
Heavy breathing can be heard because her lungs were tired, too much pain and too much blood surrounding the damaged body.
The whole drive home was quiet, their minds were too messy to even think about anything to talk about.
"Thank you, again." She smiled at him, legs shaking as he helped her upstairs.
"You're welcome, love." Ethan lay the bloody girl onto her bed, looking for some tissues to clean her up. But he didn't find any.
Scarlet had stopped bleeding for a couple of minutes, but she looked messy, a messy kitten.
"Can I stay here tonight? I'm worry about you." He said, swiping his thumb onto her face and tried to take off some dry blood flakes.
"Mhm." She hummed, purring from the warmth coming from the boy's palm.
"But I need to go to my place and grab some clothes, will you be fine when I'm gone?" Scarlet nodded, nuzzling into the soft skin.
He gave her peck on the forehead before closing the door gently, walking back downstairs.
-30 minutes passed-
Ethan came back with a bag of clothes and a toothbrush, it's gross to use the same brush with someone else. He locked the house's entrance and walked upstairs, Scarlet was asleep when the boy entered her room. She looks so innocent when she's asleep, and also very beautiful. Her body curled up under the white blanket, hands placing near her red, plumped lips as they softly opened a bit when she let out a breath.
He put the bag onto the floor and quickly slipped out his phone, snapping some pictures of the sleeping girl. A small smile appeared on his face, teeth pressing into his bottom lip as his thumb ran through the photos.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is short, I'm very sorry about that. My eyes are too tired to keep on opening. 😓😲