White teeth teens

I just really love Emma, sorry for my gayness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Foot tapping on the ground, white fuzzy hair flying around in the air as the music played from the cracked phone to her white earphones. Ethan told her to wait in front of the salon when she's finish because he needed to go back and grab some more clothes.

"Look at my beautiful angel

"Look at my beautiful angel." The boy said, playing with her hair and kissing her lips softly.

"I miss that." Scarlet smiled, following the older one back into his car and settle down onto her regular seat.

"Can Andy and Jessy come by later?" Ethan asked, landing one of his hand onto the girl's thigh like usual and moved them gently.

"Of course, I'll call Jackie too. Jessy seem to like her a lot." The girl smiled, looking outside the car's dirty window.

She opened the door, walking into the cozy living room and flopped down onto the couch. "Meooww" the sound popped up above her, the cat jumped directly on her stomach which sent a slight pain up her brain.

"Hi baby, what's going on in your tiny fluffy head?" Scarlet asked, petting the cat's back softly as it curled up and slowly fall asleep on the girl's body.

"They'll come by at 6, did you tell Jackie yet?" Ethan asked, sitting down beside her legs.

"I'm texting her now." Her thumbs tapping on the phone's screen, lips letting out tired yawn. "She's free this afternoon so she's coming too."

"Well, we still have about a couple more hours." The blue hair boy looked up, looking at the sleeping girl and kissed her thigh gently.

"Sleep tight, princess."
-time passed cause I'm lazy-
They heard a knock on the door, Ethan got up and walked over to open it.
"Ayyee, we brought some snack!" Andy shouted just right after his head peeked through the door, Jessy followed behind him.
"Where's my little Jackie?? You said that she'll be here!" The brown hair girl frowned, earning a slight tap on the shoulder. She turned around, hitting her eyes was the familiar black hair girl.
"Hi!" Jackie said, smiling as the older girl hugged her tightly "I miss you." The words were whispered into her ears as she ghosted her fingers down Jessy back softly.
Andy looked at Ethan, Ethan looked back at Andy, both wiggling their eyebrows. Scarlet chuckled at the boys, carrying her cat to kitchen as she watched the two other girls hugging each other.
"LET'S PLAY SPIN THE BOTTLE!" Andy shouted again, making the fluffy gray cat jumped off the kitchen counter in fear. "Oops, sorry kitten." The cat hissed at him before disappearing into the laundry room down the hall.
They all sat down in circle, Jackie next to Jessy, Jessy next to Andy, Andy next to Ethan, Ethan next to Scarlet and Scarlet next to Jackie.
The brown hair boy set down a clean, glass beer bottle that he drank earlier. He's always the party animal and do a lot of underage things.
He was the first one to spin, the bottle landed on Ethan, which made Jessy laugh like crazy.
"Hang on, I need to take a picture." She said, pulling out her phone "Okay, go."
Andy groaned, moving a bit closer to the blue hair boy and kissed his lips. Scarlet laugh when they pulled away, both quickly wiped their mouth and hugged their face tightly.
"My turn!" Jessy said, grabbing the bottle and gave it a nice spin. Her fingers were crossing together, praying that it will stop at the girl next to. And so, it does!
Jackie was scared at first when she felt the brown hair girl's lips against her, but she slowly melt to it.
"We're not making a porno!" Andy said, cutting them off from their passionate kiss.
The two chuckled, lacing their hands into each other as Jessy lay her head onto the black hair girl's shoulder.
Jackie was next, and the bottle stopped at Scarlet. "It's a friendly kiss, don't worry." The white hair girl whispered before kissing her friend softly. "I'll remember that." She whispered, pulling away and nuzzled into the blue hair boy's arm. He felt a bit jealous, but he swoop that aside and continue.
Then it was Scarlet, the bottle stopped at Andy. "Nope." He said, giving his friends a gorgeous double chins as the others agreed on his decision and let the girl spin again. It stopped at Ethan this time, so they kiss, like what they usually do for about 10 times a day.
"I love you." He whispered, rubbing circles on her cheeks softly with his thumb.
"I love you too." She smiled, pressing their foreheads together.
"That's what we'll look like in the future." Jessy whispered to Jackie, making the black hair girl blushed slightly as our boy Andy sitting their, watching them and crying deep inside his lonely soul.
"I think we should eat the snack." He said, breaking the awkward silence between him and the love birds in the room.
They gave themselves a bag of their favorite, grabbing some cans of sugary drinks, including some Redbull cause Ethan loves Redbull.
The circle of friendship was formed again, but with a cat in the center. Jackie awed at the fluffy animal as it licked it's paws.
Andy started to munch on his snack, taking some sips of his Coca and looked around his friends. He still remember the first day he got into the school now he's studying at, he was just a normal brown hair boy, filling with anxiety until he met Ethan, his greatest best friend. Then it was Jessy, the basketball team and a lot more people, but still, Ethan is his everything friend.
"You should come watch me and Deedy play basketball sometime." The blue hair boy proposed, earning a small nod from the white hair girl.
"There, you can enjoy Ethan's ass jiggle around in sweat all day, 100% better on bed." Andy joked, making the two choked on their sharing drink as the other girls chuckled.
Scarlet blushed furiously, shrinking her face into her shirt again, which just makes her look a lot cuter than she already was.
They all sat there and talked until it's like 10pm. People started to clean up their trash and said goodbye to each other.
"Wow, that's was so much fun." Scarlet sighed, flopping herself onto the couch before feeling Ethan's arm wrapped around her.
"Do you want to come with me to my basketball training tomorrow?" He asked, kissing the girl's white hair.
"Sure, but can we go to bed first?" She let out a tired yawn, stretching her arms up in the cozy air of the living room.
The blue hair boy hummed back as an answer, lifting her up and carried her bridal style upstairs before laying next to her on the comfy bed.
"Goodnight, darling."
"Goodnight, sweetheart."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I LOVE LORDE SO MUCH AJNDOWBAMDIABQPDBFOABDLFNWPZNWODUWNQPDNRUCBALABFKFBFJS

" ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~I LOVE LORDE SO MUCH AJNDOWBAMDIABQPDBFOABDLFNWPZNWODUWNQPDNRUCBALABFKFBFJS

I'm so gay, lol.