Virgin skin.

"Oh my lord." Scarlet whispered , fingers covering her mouth as her mocha eyes followed the fluttering images of a blue hair boys, hands bouncing the deep orange basketball. "They do jiggle!"
"Oh wow, they do, both of the boys." Jessy whispered back, wrapping her arm around Jackie's shoulders. They still haven't officially tell everybody that they're dating yet, but we all know that they're loving the heck out of each other.
Ethan and Andy were both wearing their team's uniform, sweaty hair flying around in the training room. Squeaky sounds can be heard as their shoes rubbed onto the smooth floor.
"Please tell me you're recording, Jessy." The white hair girl whispered again, eyes still focusing on the blue hair boy's jelly bottom.
"Oh hell yeah I am, I'll post this in the group chat too." The brown hair girl laughed, holding her phone up and captured every moment of their movements. The group chat included all five of them, it was mostly used for talking about too random stuff and a lot of stupid arguments.
The girls all sat there for about one more hours, just talking about the boys' butts and how good they looked when they're working those muscles.
A whistle came up, ending their training. Jessy quickly stopped the video and stuffed her phone back into her pockets, Scarlet let out a fake cough, trying to get her mind back together.
"You guys were amazing." She complimented, giving the two guys their waters and towels.
"Kissie, please?" Ethan pouted playfully, leaning his watery face closer to the younger girl. "Nope! Too sweaty."
The other laughed as the blue hair boy "cried". His teammates walked over, smiling at Scarlet.
"Hey, can you sing white dove?" A guy said, drying his hair off with a fluffy, white towel.
"Erm..a little bit, why?" She asked, tilting her head slightly.
"Well, the team's singer quit cause she's graduating." He sipped his water before continuing "But without a singer, we can't really get into the mood to play, that's why we're kinda suck today."
"I-um.." Her eyes turned to Ethan, he nodded softly as a smile appeared on his face. "I mean, I can try."
"Okay cool! We'll meet you here again tomorrow to see how good you are." The guy grinned and then turned to talk to Andy with his other guys.
"I have to hit the shower real quick, wait here with the girls, okay princess?" The blue hair boy ran his fingers through the girl's fuzzy hair, she nodded before giving him a small peck on his dried cheek, thanks to the towel she brought for him and the others.
-30 minutes passed-
Jackie was playing with Jessy's brown hair, giggling as the older girl nuzzled into the girl's thigh.
"Careful or you'll fall down." The black hair girl said, cheeks flushing a bit. "I don't care."
Scarlet awed at the couple's cuteness, taking a few pictures of them from her fixed phone. Then the sound of sneakers rubbing against the shiny floor was heard again.
"Kissie pleaseee!" The blue hair boy whined, wrapping his arms around the petite girl's waist. She nodded, smiling beautifully before leaning in closer and kissed him sweetly.
"I missed that so much." Their foreheads pressed together, noses tips touching slightly. "Now let's go get our tattoos." Ethan whispered, just loud enough for them to hear as the other started to get up and walked out of the room.
They ran out of the training place hopped into his light blue car, feeling incredibly excited but also very anxious because it was their first ever tattoos, and it will hurt, for sure.
The vehicle stopped in front of a small building, it looked kind of aesthetic, no one really know why.
"Hello young couple, how can I help you two?" A mid-30 looking woman greeted them right before they walked through the clear glass door that had a little bell on it so whenever it's open, a ringing sound can be heard. The shop wasn't filled with people that day, so lucky them.
Scarlet quickly took out her sketchbook from a small backpack that she brought with her, flipping through some pages until she found the picture she wanted.
"Is it doable?" The white hair girl asked, eyes filling with hopes as her index finer pointed to a drawing of some flowers that was carefully colored.
"Of course, very nice drawings by the way." The woman smiled, running her hand on the picture. "How about you, young lad?" He took out his phone opening it before showing the lady a picture of what he wanted. She took a close look before speaking again "Okay, so who want to go first?"
They hesitated a bit, before Scarlet raised her hand and decided to be the first one.
Sounds of the machine buzzing near her ears as the older woman started to drew the design on the girl's virgin skin. Her teeth grind together tightly, feeling the pain coming from the needles that were pinning deep into her flesh.
"We're almost done, just a little bit more and-"
"Okay, we're finished!"
The girl let out a tired breath, standing up from the black leather chair and looked into the mirror. She gasped happily, getting mesmerized by the woman's talent.

"Thank you so much!" Scarlet hugged her tightly, feeling like she was reborn all again

"Thank you so much!" Scarlet hugged her tightly, feeling like she was reborn all again. "You're welcome, dear."
The girl turned to Ethan, smiling widely as she showed him the tattoo "That's so beautiful baby." The boy smiled and kissed her forehead softly.
"All right, you're next blue boy!" The woman slapped her legs, preparing for her next canvas.
The feeling hit in just a few minutes after she done the first letter, it was not intense, just felt like you cut your fingers with a knife while cooking, repeatedly. He bit his bottom lip tightly, swallowing the physical pain down his stomach.
After a while, the sounds of buzzing stopped. The blue hair boy opened his tightly squinted eyes, trying to calm down the pain as he took a look at the tattoo on his wrist.

"Oh my, wow, it's, this

"Oh my, wow, it's, this.." He was speechless, it came out exactly like what he imagined it to be. "Thank you so so much."
After paying for what they've all been wanted for so long, the two got back into the light blue vehicle and both giggled at each other.
"What's the meaning behind it by the way?" Scarlet asked, looking over to the driving boy.
"Um..It's about my older brother, he passed away a couple years ago because of bullying and his depression, I was quite young at that time. He never get to see how amazing he really was even till the day he died..and for me..he's like the world's most beautiful piece of art, and I hope that now he's free from all of his sorrows, he can truly see what he really is deep down in his heart." Small sniffles can be heard in the silence air, it was hard to lose a loving ones, mostly one you really cared about and Scarlet totally understand it.
"And how about your?" Ethan asked, ghosting his hand up and down the girl's thigh.
"Well, it's about a friend. She passed away about 4 years ago from a car accident. She was the only person I have at that time, and she's like my inspiration for everything really. But she was very interested in flowers, like you. So this is a reminder to me about her and how beautiful she was."
"Seem like we all lost someone that we really cared about." He sighed and parked the car before walking into the light pink house with the white hair girl before throwing himself onto the familiar couch.
"But I have you now." She smiled, wrapping her arms around his neck as she sat her bum down onto his laps.
"Thank you for accepting me."
"It's my pleasure."