Hotdogs and Beer

A/N:

Dearests,

This is relatively a long chapter (compared to the first few I did). I just can't seem to pause with the details and all. I do hope you enjoy the first action between Chris and Saree! Enjoy. :D

Please let me know if you want more... hahahaha

Lovelots,

B

We arrived Treetops in silence. All I wanted to do the entire ride is to jump off the window and never look back. The Chris Pearl mention is the Chris driving. Arrogant, conceited, egotistical, heart breaker, liar, and so much more. How could I have fallen for this guy?

Fall? Wait, I went out with him tonight as his friend, right? So why am I too affected with those minuscule of a comment I overheard. I shouldn't be reacting. I should not be affected. Yes, I'm not affected.

"Penny for your thoughts, again?" He inquired while curiously staring at me.

"Haven't your mother told you it's rude to stare at people?" I answered.

"Stay my mom out of the topic please." He replied sourly. Took off his seat-belt then left the car without a word.

"Shit!" I muttered. Why am I here in the first place? This guy is killing me!

I went out of the car. I intend to leave and find a ride home. Which by the way is impossible. Treetops is located at the high mountains of the city. No possible commute. I'm without a choice but to sit it through dinner and maybe rudely ask Chris to drive me home, if not I know I can find one soon.

Upon looking at my surroundings I'm stunned with the beauty. This outdoor garden have lights hanging all over the place. A make shift stage is found in the middle with at least a hundred tables and chairs around. Since it's on the high part of the town, you can see the city lights from down below. They're breathtaking. You really wouldn't expect to find such a party place in the middle of nowhere.

It's one of the favorite hang-out places in the city, aside from Jolly's. Food-carts can be found all over the place, this gives a wide variety of choices for everyone. Since it's a weekend the entire area is jam packed with people despite the mayhem and personal turmoil within I opted to stay, it's reggae night with my favorite band on the list.

I followed Chris through tons of throng of people dancing, giggling, eating and drinking the night away. He is still in a bad mood as much as I am apparently. But that did not stop him from holding my hand, which I in the ill-nature of me obliged. This has to end soon enough. I'm totally fighting a confusingly lost cause.

Trying to look for a vacant seat is a tough job, and it did wonders to have friends. Chris happened to know some people around who insisted that we share tables with them.

He need not introduce me, Jess and Ray are law students at the University where Chris and I works.

"Ms. Thomas our pleasure to have you tonight."

"Please have a seat, have a seat." They almost added together.

"Thank you. Jess and Ray." I responded while pointing who's who.

Chris then placed his hands on my back, ushering me towards the food-carts.

"We'll buy some food first. Anything you like in particular?" He asked the boys by the seat.

"Some more beer please." Jess answered while showing his almost empty beer bottle.

"Great! Get wasted." He responded jokingly while guiding me towards the food-carts.