Who?

Dearests, 

Forgive me in advance this is an extremely short chapter. I just can't place the next content on this one. 

Lady gaga's Million reasons goes perfectly well on this chapter! Enjoy the song. 

Lovelots, 

B

"Sweetie?" Eric's voice filled the air.

"Yes, it's me." I responded

"I missed you so much! So how's everything?"

"Everything's good. How about you?"

"Before I tell you the long tale of the lost town, I have a good news! Remember the permanent post I emailed you about? They finally offered it to me! This means I'll be home for good." He excitedly announced.

"Wow! That's great! Your parents should be thrilled to have you back."

"My parents? Aren't you thrilled too? We can finally start on those plans we talked about."

"Of course I'm thrilled."

"You don't seem to sound excited. What's the matter?"

"Nothing. Let's discuss it when you get here."

"Ahmmm, sure. I'll be there in a few days' time. I'll update you. Sorry, I got to go, I'm still at work. Call you later?"

"Call me when you are able. Bye."

"Bye, I love you!"

"See you soon." was all I can reply.

I didn't know what to expect after that call. But I guess it went well. I decided not to read on any incoming messages before I call him. I know any message from Chris might affect what I already have in mind.

I am falling out of love from my steady boyfriend of 4 years but I hate to think that it was because of Chris. I have to sort things out before I reach a decision. If I will break it up with Mark it should be for the right reasons not because I fell in love with someone else. I don't want to be unfair with Mark, with Chris and with myself.

I then called Chris. But his phone just keeps on ringing. After 3 attempts, I know with his kind of personality I should not mess with his head.

I then dialed Lara.

"Babe, let's finalize that Asian trip now." I said without any hi or hello

"ahmm, Sure?! Where are you? I'll come get you right away."

"I'm at the amphitheater. I'll wait for you here."

"Sure! Be there in 10."

Then I hanged up. Lara knows we so well. This is one of her no questions asked moments.

Lara understands me more than I can understand myself. She's a heaven's gift. We chatted over coffee and started sorting things out. We started with finding reasons why I should stay in love with Eric. I can't find much answer to that one but this:

1. I have loved him enough and am still caring for him enough to give our 4 year relationship a try.

Is a more than enough and valid reason for me to stay. Don't you think?

I moved to the next item I have in mind - why I should or should not choose Chris.

And hey! I HAVE TONS OF ANSWERS TO THAT ONE.

Top 10 reasons why I should STOP it with Chris

1. He can be arrogant and selfish at times most of the time.

2. He is moody

3. I don't have an assurance to have space in his full life.

4. He is too demanding

5. I hate his vices

6. He has a girlfriend? Or whatever girl I'm not sure

7. He is unpredictable

8. He is unstable

9. He has tendency of going missing in action

10. He is not the settling type of guy I'm looking for

But at the end of the day Chris makes me happy for reasons I can't enumerate. Ugh! I have tons of reasons to go, but he is giving me one reason to stay and I do want to stay.