What The Price

20+ comments = update

Quavo

"So how you like my girl Chase?" Cali smiled.

She'd spent the night here last night and her and Kiari were eating whatever they made.

"Oh thats her name?" I asked and she nodded.

"I don't."

"Why? Y'all looked like y'all was cakin' last night."

"Fuck what it looked like," I shrugged.

She up and left for what? Why even make it seem like you want a nigga and dip? Shit was lame.

And I took it as a sign that that's what kinda female she is in the first place. A bitch that'll take yo shit and leave.

"Oh I see. You got a lil attitude cause she left and you wanted to hop in them panties." she smirked and Kiari laughed.

"Ion got a attitude."

"Sure you don't," she rolled her eyes kiddingly. "But regardless of what you thinkin', my sis is top knotch. She ain't on that lame shit. Let's go to the mall, put my girl in her element and you'll see how bomb she is."

"The mall?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Why not?" Kiari shrugged. "I gotta pick up sumn anyway."

Cali took a bite of her food as her phone rang and whoever she was calling didn't answer for the second time.

They called back and she sat the phone on the counter as she ate, placin it on speaker.

"Bitch I know you ain't still sleep," Cali damn near shouted.

"I was," someone said sounding half dead and cleared they throat. "But I'm up now."

"Uh oh! Either my girl was cryin or she just some zick," Cali stuck her tongue out.

"You know damn well I ain get no dick."

I fixed my chains and turned my head to look like the nigga off holes and said "I can fix that." making Cali wave me off.

"Clearly with that attitude sis, but we finna go now, so come to the mallll." she whined.

"I guesss," Chase stretched out the last word like she did. "It ain't gone take me long to get ready, I'll be there by 2:30."

Cali hung up and looked at me with a goofy smile.

"There. Happy?"

"Nah but you are." I chuckled and so did Kiari.

Chase

"Qua stop," I giggled, trying to push him off as his hands groped my ass and his lips sucked on my neck.

I knew this couldn't possibly be happening so I jumped up, waking myself from my dream.

I frowned, looking around my dark room, not knowing what time it was because I kept my chocolate brown, blackout curtains closed.

"Shit," I mumbled to myself, feeling my soaked panties.