Bon Appetit

30+ comments = update

Chase

It was almost 7:30, and I fluffed the middle couch pillow for the third time, trying to calm myself down.

Between coming back home yesterday and Tévon spending the rest of the day and night, trying to get me to fall back into his trap.

And me cleaning my apartment spotless and making roasted gouda penne with garlic herb butter salmon for dinner to prove to Quavo that I could cook since he'd been texting me all day, swearing I couldn't.

I was slightly overwhelmed. I managed to grade everything yesterday, with the help of Tévon and even with him being as sweet as when we first started out, and teasing me all night, he didn't get any.

So I was pleading that Quavo didn't try anything cause I'm so fuckin sexually frustrated, I'd probably consider going through with it.

"Bye," Tévon mumbled squeezing me into a tight hug and I hugged back, dodging the kiss he tried to place on my lips.

"Bye, be safe." I said, holding the door open for him to leave and closing it after him.

I'd told him my sister was coming for dinner and that's why he needed to leave. Maybe if he didn't lie for ninety percent of our relationship, I'd feel bad for lying.

But the way I see it, i don't got shit to lose. I'm done with him and if he finds out I lied, if anything he'll leave me alone.

I went in my room and febrezed it down, lit a glade candle, and spritzed on my favorite Calvin Klein perfume to mask everything of Tévon's scent.

I checked myself out in the mirror from every angle. I had a naked face, that I'd been rocking a lot more lately, my hair the same way as yesterday with a different scarf and a black cami crop top with black leggings.

I heard a knock on the door and took a good guess at who it was when I noticed they were knocking to the beat of Blow the Whistle.

"You couldn'ta thought of a more recent song?" I asked as soon as I opened the door.

"Damn. I thought you was gone be more friendly at home." he chuckled.

"Nope. Shoes off." I said as he came in.

He did as told and I went in the kitchen, washing my hands before beginning to plate the food and he sat at the bar.

"I gotta tell you to wash your hands too?" I put my hands up.

"My bad mama Chase." he put his hands up, walking to the sink and doing what I asked him.