Woa

~ Chase ~

I was sleeping great, sprawled out in the center of my bed one arm bent around my head and all but my phone vibrating on the bedside table, interrupted me.

I sighed, with my eyes still closed, hoping they'd leave it at the unanswer but they started calling again I groaned, crawling over and snatching my phone off the charger.

"Hello?" I gave them the most dull tone I could muster.

"I know yo ass ain't still sleep." he mumbled and I giggled, finally opening my eyes.

"I was but I'm up now."

"Good mornin' beautiful."

"Good morning. What you doing?"

"Looking for a fit for tonight. I know you ain't got nothing planned until tonight do you?"

"Not really."

"Look outside ya door."

I threw the covers back and walked through my living room and on the other side of my door was a big bouquet of red roses with a envelope in the center.

I took it inside and put the opened the envelope and ignored the money, choosing I'd save it, and pulled out the Spa package gift certificate.

"This is so sweet. Thank you," I smiled as if he could see me.

"It's nothin. Come to my place when you leave there and we gon leave from there."

"Alright byee," I cheesed.

"Bye bae,"

I hung up and got ready, and packed a bag for tonight before putting on an olive green hoodie and matching leggings and slipped on my slides on the way out.

After my facial and massage, I was off to get waxed, texting on my phone and I bumped into someone.

"I'm sorry." I apologized.

The light skin girl, in the same robe I was in, stared at me for a second and smiled and I gave her a weirded out look before going around her.

"Hey," she called out and I turned back around. "Janae Robinson," she extended out her hand.

I wasn't rude but I wasn't friendly, and for damn sure didn't make friends out of nowhere like this. It's weird, and she's weirder to me for saying her last name and we just met.

"Chase," I lightly shook her fingertips, like I did everyone.

"This place is nice huh? What're you about to do?"

I hated random conversation, and this girl seemed off. I didn't know if she was an old hoe of a nigga I've fucked with, and/or if she was tryna get close to me to find out something for another female.

"Bout to get waxed. I'm in a hurry." I turned around and went back on my way.

"Alright well I'll see you later." she called as I continued walking.

"That girl one chocolate chip short of a cookie." I mumbled.

After getting my body waxed, I got back dressed and went to my favorite nail salon to get my nails and feet done.

It was around seven and after running around all day, I was tired. I looked around cause I had that irky feeling that someone was watching me and got in my car since I didn't see anybody.

I waited til I got to the Zaxbys by Qua's house to pick us up some food.

When I came, I spotted Cali's car among the many others and knocked on the door.