Hit Em

~ Chase ~

"Baby," I mumbled, playing with his lip.

I'd woke up before him and was bored. Plus it was the last day of our vacation in Thailand and I wanted it to be memorable before I had to go back to work after winter break.

"Five more minutes," he turned his head the other way and I sighed.

I started thinking and felt a little sad. I missed my dog. I only had her less than two months and I loved her so much.

Then for some evil ass person to kill her, just to mess with me, pissed me off. I couldn't evil tell Quavo, I had to tell him she ran away.

"It's been five minutes," I lied, pinching his nipple and he slapped my hand.

I sighed again, feeling bored.

I was extremely sexually frustrated cause as Qua's punishment for leaving me over a month ago, we hadn't been having sex and weren't going to until Valentine's Day.

I thought of doing something I'd never done with him, and after a great week like this, I guess he deserves it.

I slipped under the covers and got between his separated legs and pulled him out of his underwear, stroking him and taking the head into my mouth.

As I felt him grow in my mouth, I pushed my head down until my gagging point and slurped as I pulled my head back up and repeated.

The covers were pulled back from over me and he looked down at me, biting his lip with a smile as I looked him in his eyes.

I kept one hand at his base and took my other hand and held it to my mouth twisting it around his member as I bobbed my head up and down.

I inwardly smiled at his eyes rolling back and I sucked on the side and put it back in my mouth.

He gripped my braids and I opened my mouth wide and let him fuck my face until he busted and I kept it in my mouth until he was done and gargled it before swallowing his kids and his mouth dropped before I took it out my mouth.

He stared at me in shock as I smiled at him innocently and walked to the bathroom.

As I was brushing my teeth I felt something hard press against my butt and he kissed the back of my neck since my hair was in a sloppy bun.

I moaned, fighting back the urge to let him have it all, but I knew I had to stand my ground so he knew I didn't play.

"C'mon bae please?" he mumbled, attempting to pull my panties to the side and I moved.

"No. You can wait a week." I spit out the toothpaste and washed my mouth out.

"Mama," he pulled me into a hug and I laughed.

"No boy. You shoulda thought about that."

He let out a dramatic sigh and I laughed, taking off my panties which was all I had on and turning on the shower.

"Then let me eat it." he bit his lip.

"You happy?" he asked as we stared at the sun setting over the ocean.

The elephants we were riding on, walked along the beach next to each other and I looked over at him.

"Yeah," I smiled, "This was perfect."