Chapter 7

65+ comments = update

~ Chase ~

He french kissed and sucked in every way possible, turning his head to get even more acquainted with her.

My hips bucked when he slightly nibbled on my clit before giving it a wet kiss and letting his tongue slide between my folds multiple times before I felt my climax coming.

My mouth dropped and back arched as his big lips motor boated my pussy and I instantly came, and tried to calm myself as he sucked up everything making slurping noises in the process.

My heart was beating out my chest as he rose up and licked his lips and I fought the urge to tell him how bad I wanted it right now.

"That's all?" I raised a brow.

"I ain win the bet," he chuckled and began to lean in. "But if you-"

My fingers touched his forehead and stopped him from getting any closer.

"Let me tell you what's gone happen."

He raised his eyebrows, surprised at my assertiveness but looked like he was waiting for me to continue so I placed both of my hands on either sides of his face.

"You gone get checked, and once I see that you're clean... you can get all this. Whenever however, wherever."

"You do dis wit every nigga?"

"Only niggas I plan on sleepin' wit yeah." I shrugged.

He nodded, staring into space as I turned the tv on.

"Whatchu thinkin' about?" I asked and he looked up, snapping out of it.

"How I kissed da other lips first."

I laughed at his serious face and reached my arms out wide and he came and laid between my arms and legs, and I wrapped them around his waist and neck as he pushed me back and our lips connected.

I felt his tongue pushing and I gave him access while his hands roamed over my bare body and when we pulled away he looked me in the eyes.

"I'ma take a shower," I mumbled sliding from under him.

"Well shit me too," he hopped up.

"No, we can take em seperate." I said walking to my bathroom with him on my trail.

"Why? You scared you gon be tempted?" he gave me a smirk, looking at me in the mirror over the sink as I splashed my face with water.

"Nah, I'm probably gone tempt you." I giggled.

"Please, I'm grown. I can handle myself."

I turned around to face him and jumped up to sit on the counter and spread my legs wide, curling my index finger for him to come to me.

He walked over and looked down at me before kissing my lips sloppily on down to my neck, gripping my ass with both hands, and I fought the urge to moan before pushing him back.

"And that's what I mean." I laughed, hopping down and turning the shower on.

"Girl fuck you." he said as I continued laughing.

"What way?" I asked, bending over grabbing both ankles with each hand, knowing his answer.

"Datway fa'real." his hand landed a smack on my ass as I stood up and stepped in the shower.

"You know what you gotta do," I shrugged, beginning to wash my body.

"How bout we make a bet?" he said, taking off his shirt and stripping out his clothes.