Problems

Had to switch it up for the sake of this chapter. 🌚

• Quavo •

I had a lot going on, trying to get everything in order before the twins come.

Me, Kiari and 'Nik were selling our joined place  due to Ki getting married and Chase and I looking for a home to raise our kids.

I still had last minute shit to pick up for their wedding tomorrow. Chase's picky ass hasn't found a house she likes yet and I had to move out of the house in less than a week.

"I just feel like some huge ten bedroom house is too much for just us. Cause I'm not having anymore kids after this." Chase said as I stopped at the light.

"Holidays and shit people will be over. C'mon I want my kids to have the best life possible."

"I do too, but I don't want them to feel entitled because they have a bunch of expensive things. You earned it, they didn't, and at any moment any of this could get taken away. Ya know?"

"Yeah I know, but we'll cross that bridge when we get to it. Now will you please keep an open mind? We need to find a house today." I said, pulling into the neighborhood of the house we were seeing today.

We got out and looked around the place and it was nice. Chase probably likes that it doesn't got a lot of stairs to the door.

"I like that it doesn't have a lot of stairs." she said and I laughed.

"I meant what I said Chase," I scolded her.

Every single house she finds something she doesn't like and let's that ruin the whole house.

"I said I liked one."

"The only one you liked was in Lithonia. We ain't movin' all the way out there."

"Where is Derek?" she asked about our realtor and I checked my phone and he had texted me twenty minutes ago.

"He said he had a family emergency and his partner is filling in for him." I read off my phone. "I'm assuming that's him." I mumbled as a black Mercedes pulled up.

I looked back at Chase who was walking along the driveway staring at the house, and so far I liked it.

"How you doing? I'm Jalen Roberts." the guy walked up and reached his hand out and I shook it.

"Quavo, this my wife Chase." I looked back at Chase who wasn't paying us no mind. "Chase!"

"Are the utilities on? Cause I gotta pee." she asked walking up.

I grabbed her hand and as she looked up at him her face turned down.