Chapter 21

~ Chase ~

"I hope he likes it," I told Cali, looking over his gift

Our 6 month anniversary is tomorrow and I was hoping everything went perfectly.

"He will. I feel like Cupid. I put y'all togetha and y'all done lasted so long." Cali smiled and I laughed.

It'd been six long months since we made it official on Christmas, and ten months we'd known each other. Time really flew.

I ran my fingers over the hood of the car and I started walking back inside cause it was hot as hell.

He was saying how he was probably gonna sell his red Ferrari cause it looked boring compared  to his others.

I'd saved the money he randomly gave me and asked to borrow it so I could get it customized. It was day time so right now it looked plain white but at night it glows blue.

It was a little after 7:00, and due to it being summer it was still light outside.

"What do you think he got you?" Cali asked as we made it in my apartment.

"Mm... I don't know. I told him nothing over the top, but he doesn't listen so," I giggled.

"A ring?" she winked.

"I doubt it," I laughed.

"Y-"

She stopped talking and we both looked towards the door because you could hear a key being put in and the lock untwisted.

"Yo," Qua said, walking in.

"Hii," I smiled, holding my arms out

He came and gave me a hug and a kiss and gave Cali a side hug.

"Well I'ma go, I'll see y'all later." Cali said.

"Bye," I sung as she walked out the door.

"So what's for today?" I asked him as he used picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist.

"Well, yo gift is outside." he told me, carrying me to my room.

I gave him a look and he smiled, making my eyes get big.

"You didn't."

"I did," he laughed.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you." I said in between kisses.