Peek A Boo

~ Chase ~

It'd been a week and I wasn't taking whoever was texting me on Christmas seriously, because it could be none other than Sydney or 'Vaydius's airhead baby mama.

And if it was them, neither of them hoes will do shit. I wish they would, either of their asses would be grass.

"Qua," I said and he looked over at me as we sat on the couch of his living room.

"Okay so my girl is dating a producer, and she was kinda seeing this other producer but she doesn't know how to tell him."

"The two niggas friends?" he asked and I nodded. "You already know how I feel about that. What all did they do?"

"He flew her out-"

He put his hand up for me to stop talking and looked over at me as his head sat comfortably in the couch pillow.

"I already know where you going with this. Shawty can kiss that nigga bye, cause it's over wit. Or at least I would be over her."

"But she really loves him and it happened a while ago, before they technically were together."

"That shit don't matter. That's embarrassing as fuck. End of story."

"I guess." I mumbled.

"I need you to do something for me." I said remembering what I had to tell him and he raised a brow.

"I need you to talk to Destiny."

He scrunched up his face, confused and I sighed, preparing myself to explain.

"She has a son. He's over two years old and the pictures of her pregnant date back to around the time you said she left. You need to see if that little boy is yours cause clearly this girl is sneaky. She was all in my face, told me a fake name. I don't want us to be in a great place and she try to pop up with a baby, trying to get money off you and/or a story."

He nodded, understanding where I was coming from and I didn't waste time trying to get comfortable because he was about to head to Chicago for an event later today.

I remembered Cali told me to meet her at this restaurant for us to have time to ourselves like we used to.

"I'm bout to go meet Cali for lunch. Later babe," I leaned down and kissed him, and his hand smacked my ass as I walked past him.

I went to my place to get my wallet and change from my around the house clothes to something cuter.

I gathered my purse to leave and went out the door, out the elevator and through the front of the building.

Walking to my car, I was on my phone but glanced at the ground and my stomach dropped instantly.

My heart trembled as I looked at a lifeless Bella on the sidewalk in front of my car and I fought back tears.

My phone vibrated and it was a text from yet another random number.

678-069-5841: Not a joke anymore is it Chase?

I looked around and didn't see anyone and the wind blowing, along with this scary situation sent a chill down my spine.

: Bitch you're sick. You're not gaining shit from this.