Chirpin

~ Chase ~

"That's it," Cali stood up after I told her everything that went down with Nayvadius last weekend.

She pulled her pants up and kicked off her slides.

"What you doing?" I asked as she took out her earrings.

"Square up hoe, cause you gotta fight me."

I laughed as she stood with her hands on her hips, not cracking a smile.

"Sunny..." I teased.

"Don't Sunny me cause I'ma kick ya where the sun don't shine. You got this lil boy sprung he gotcha a whole-"

"A whole what?"

"You gone see, if he don't find out about you and Pluto. What his planet got that Quavo planet don't got?"

"Nothing," I sighed. "But I cut it off because I don't want him, I want Qua."

"That doesn't matter! You got caught. If his petty ass baby mama finds out about you and Qua, which she will eventually, this is all gone crumble."

"Then I have to tell him."

"Girl if you tell him, you gon have to file a domestic violence charge."

I huffed, leaning back on my couch, frustrated as ever. What I thought was the end, was really just the beginning.

• Quavo •

"You ready?" Eliantte, me and just about anybody in the industry's, jeweler asked.

"That's what I'm here foe," I joked and he laughed.

"Alright. I'ma shine it and look for a few chains to go with it." he said and went in the back.

I looked to my right and Kiari was givin me a goofy grin.

"Nigga you ugly as hell." I cracked up and he did too.

"I'm proud. My boy settlin' down."

"Whoaa. I'm not settling down."

Don't get me wrong, Chase is a great woman. She always keep it real wit me, and tell me what I need to hear instead of wanna hear, like everybody else.

She opens up to me, and now I'm comfortable enough to do the same, and we both give each other that judge free comfort zone.

She's the greatest girl I've met since Destiny, but in the back of my mind I always have bad thoughts. I don't wanna get too attached then find out somethin that kills the whole relationship.

I know I don't wanna feel that kinda hurt again the same way she don't. And she definitely been hurt, bringing back up her whole baby situation.

I smiled to myself thinking if me and her ever took it to that level, and Kiari tapped my arm, bringing me back to reality.

"So you ain ready to settle down but you gettin her birthday gifts. Nigga one year you ain even get me a birthday gift."

"I don't know," I laughed, shaking my head. "She deserve it."

"What you get her?"