Slippery

I'll tell y'all when to start the song 🌚😭

~ Chase ~

My mouth dropped and I turned back around so I wouldn't be seen and mentally sobered up enough to start thinking.

"Bitch, we gotta play dead." Cali said.

"Nah bitch we gotta die for real."

"What you gone do?"

"Me? Bitch we done did everything else together, we even got locked up together, out of everything, you gon let me do this by myself ?"

"Well bitch you need a plan in the next fifteen seconds." she looked past me at them. "Ten."

"I'ma fake done for, and you gotta drag me outta here."

"Bet."

I fell towards Cali, and she oof'd tryna carry my body.

"Keep ya head down." she said to me and I did as told.

She was dragging me by my waist as I was slouched over.

"What's goin on?" I heard Quavo yell.

"She feel like she's gone pass out, I'ma take her outside."

"Chase," he moved my hair and I looked up at him with pleading eyes and I'm sure I looked crazy cause I was scared shitless.

"Take her outside," he sighed and Cali did as told.

She walked me down the steps and I didn't lift my head until I saw that we'd made it outside.

"Did we pass the test?"

"Hell nawl. We failed. We flunked. Future saw you."

"Call Qua! Text him. Tell that nigga to get out of there."

She started texting him a bunch of single messages as we walked to the car and I got in the back and laid down as she started calling.

"Don't ever say I never did shit for you," Cali bickered.

"Yeah yeah hoe, you was finna throw me to the dogs."

"And them niggas woulda ate yo a-"

"Yo?" Qua's voice, along with loud music, blared through the phone.

"We gotta go. Chase over wit." she yelled in a panicky voice.

I heard him talking to people in the background for a while and me and Cali looked from each other back to the phone.

"Aight." he hung up.

"Girllll, the devil is workin... but you workin harder to not let this nigga find out." she laughed.

"If it was any other nigga, like one of my old niggas or somethin', I would've been told him but it's the fact that it's someone he's friends wit and not only that, another nigga in the industry. It make it look like I'm using these niggas for money and gifts or something."

"I remember when you was like that." Cali said and I laughed, nodding cause I remember that too.

"But that's not what this was."