Pipe It Up

60+ comments = update

~ Chase ~

"Girl you gone fuck him." Cali said, referring to Future.

"Noo the hell I'm not."

It was Friday and I swung by to see her before I went home.

"Then you better stay away from him cause you always go for the ones that get on yo fuckin nerves and then six months later be mad as hell."

"Yeah yeah, I know. So how's Kiari?" I asked knowing that question, automatically makes her smile.

"My baby is great! He said he got me a lil surprise or whateva as soon as he gets back." she cheesed and I smiled too.

I couldn't wait til I was turning cartwheels over a nigga and he was doin the same for me.

"He-" I caught myself and remembered Qua told me that Cali didn't know they were coming back early.

"He what bitch? Don't be scarin' me."

"He's great for you." I laughed. "I'm happy my sis happy."

"Thanks thanks," she made her Stevie j face and I laughed, giving her a hug.

"Well I'll see you later. Qua supposed to be taking me out tomorrow."

"Oo you gone give him the 'nani?"

"I'm not givin him none of that. At least not yet."

"Shid, I fucked Kiari the second night. Whether you fuck him now or wait, don't change his intentions." she shrugged.

"That is true, but I don't wanna be blinded by sex. I wanna 100% like him. Not 50% like him 50% like the sex, so I keep fuckin with him and we be so involved in fuckin we don't even build a strong foundation and somethin or someone fucks us up easily."

"I get it. I get it, you don't want it to be another Tévon situation. But from what I can tell Quavo is not Tévon. He's a hoe but what rapper isn't? You just gotta show him you more genuine then these hoes tryna run his pockets."

"You sound real smart when you talk proper." I smirked.

"Hoe get it out. This why ion fuck witchu," she pushed me towards the door and I laughed.

"Love you!" I said walking out of her boutique.

"Love you too! Be good, I want nieces and nephews." she waved, looking like somebody grandma as I went to my car.

I drove home and once I got in my apartment stripped from everything I had on and ran myself a hot bubble bath and turned on some music from the nineties.

I took a quick shower beforehand and once it was filled three quarters way up, I dipped my feet in and sat down.

I was relaxed and calm for a few minutes, then I heard a heavy beat on my door, breaking my peace, and making me irritated.

I leaned my head back where it was and closed my eyes again before another 12 ass knock was beat on the door before I heard yelling.

I grunted and got up, taking my time drying off and unplugging the water. I let down and brushed my hair in the mirror as they banged again and threw on my short red silk robe and went to go open the door.

"I thought I told yo ass about messing with Tévon months ago!" Ashley shouted.

"The fact that you let this stupid ass hoe know where I live." I squinted at Tévon who was trying to pull her back.