Who

35+ comments = update

Chase

"Ms. Carter, there's something for you in the office," Ms. Nancy who sits at the front desk, told me over the phone.

"Alright, I'll be right up." I said.

It was lunch and I was craving something sweet so I was considering buying an ice cream in the lunchroom.

I opened the door to the front office and smiled at Ms. Nancy, greeting her and she got up and went into the back room and came back with a red box.

"I see ya Ms. Carter." she winked and I laughed taking the edible arrangements box.

I noticed there was a note taped face down so you could tell there was writing on it but you couldn't read it.

My greedy ass opened the box first and grabbed one of the chocolate strawberries, munching on it until I got back to my classroom.

I sat down in my chair and replaced the stem in my hand with another one and peeled off the note to see who it was from.

Sorry for picking up Kobi so late and I hope this makes up for it. Thanks for staying after with my boy.

Mr. "Hendrix"

I smiled and rolled my eyes as I sat back and chewed then realized I hadn't texted nobody back since yesterday and went to my messages.

Cali☀️: So how was last night?😜 You let my mans give you da purple pickle?🍆🍆🍆

Me: No slow hoe 😭 we ain't do nothin.  We just ate and got to know each other

Tévon: You want me to come over tonight?

Me: Come over for what? Idk what you think you doin by acting right now

Quavo: I'm home
Quavo: Mornin lil girl

I blushed hearing the bell ring so it was time for my class to come back and I knew I had to put my phone away but think of a quick response that didn't make me look too interested.

Me: Wassup lil boy

Cali☀️: Oh I get it... you gone hold off on the sex so you can be "different". Got it.

Me: Hoe fuck you💀💀

My eyebrows jumped seeing that Quavo had responded already and I tapped on his message.

Quavo: MAN. I'm ya man Gina

Me: You delusional that's what you are😂

He had replied again but I didn't have time to see it before kids started piling back into my class and I put my phone in my desk drawer and the strawberries in my mini fridge.

The day went by fast, but it was a Wednesday so it wasn't like my day was over anyway.

Students began to come in, and I got up and sat on my desk, which was towards the corner next to the door and greeted them.

I took role to see who all was here and luckily everyone was so I could announce my good news.

"Alright guys, I have something to tell y'all before we get into today's project." I said looking over the group of about twenty girls and ten boys.