Get Right Witcha

~ Chase ~

"Chase you have to let it go. Y'all aren't in a relationship." Cali sighed.

It'd been almost two weeks since that whole Sydney situation and I wanted Quavo to give me space. I left that night and hadn't talked to him since.

"And I don't wanna be," I shrugged.

"Okay well how do you see it?"

"You know how serious I am about communication. At some point he should've been like 'Yo I fucked this girl last night' instead of being all in my face. I hate when a female try to come at me about a nigga and if he told me, I woulda been like I heard about you, you fucked him and what?"

"Don't you gotta communicate that to him tho?" she asked.

"Girl I know she isn't all. She's the first of more and I ain't gettin into it with no more females over a nigga. I'm done with that. Done with him."

"Bitch you don't know what's to come, stop being scared. You know by now love ain't easy, and you really like him. Okay he fucked a chick and y'all not together, you wouldn't even care if you didn't like him, it's not that deep, so stop tryna look for a reason to run away."

"Whatever. I'll think about it." I shrugged.

"That means you finna overthink and imagine a buncha bad shit, so you'll leave him alone. So don't think about it."

"Hoe get out," I pushed her towards the door.

I had to go to sleep anyways and rest up for this field trip tomorrow.

I checked my phone that was on the charger, patting my head through my bonnet and got in bed.

There was a missed call from Quavo, which would be the third one from him since everything.

I saw someone randomly liked one of my pictures, and I hadn't posted nothin in a while so I opened instagram to see who it was and it was Sydney.

"Do this hoe wanna fight me?" I asked myself cause I didn't play that petty shit at all.

I put my phone back on the table and laid down to go to sleep for the long day I was bout to have tomorrow.

I sat on my desk, waiting for everyone who was coming on the field trip to get into my room before the announcements told them to head to the bus.

I pulled down the sleeves on my white bodysuit and pulled up my jeans. The denim thigh high boots I had on matched perfectly and I drew my attention from my fit to all the kids in the class.

I took role as the substitute came in and I gave her a smile. Everyone was here except four students and two walked in, one with a parent who I assume is to help chaperone.

"You're Olivia's dad?" I asked the older man and he nodded with a grin.

The announcements called for us to get on the bus so whoever didn't show, didn't show.

I led everyone to our transportation and sat in the first seat as the kids filed on and once they were finished the doors closed but a knock was placed on it, making me look up from my phone.