No Time 2 Play

Devin in the mm

• Unknown •

It was all too easy. They practically set it up for me.

I crouched behind the bush that was far enough to not be seen but close enough for me to see the door, and watched Chase walk out the house.

She turned back and wiggled the knob before shrugging it off and going to her car and pulling off.

I looked around at the almost empty driveway and went up to the door, knowing I'd previously cut all the cameras off.

The door slightly creaked as I pushed it open and closed it behind me.

I didn't know what I was looking for, but I figured I'd find out. I figured maybe I'd try to make it appear as if he was cheating.

When I saw him at the event earlier he was so unfocused, he didn't notice I quickly snatched out the bag of weed that was halfway hanging out his pocket, and he'd surely leave to get more from wherever.

Once I'd made it upstairs, I peeked into a room that was almost empty and so was another, but one had the tv on and a dim lamplight.

I looked around the room, and almost thought I was out of luck when I saw a phone sitting on the dresser.

I took my gloved hand and pressed the home screen and saw a message from an unsaved number, but I knew that number.

404-765-3291: You can't avoid me forever. I'm pregnant and this will come out eventually. Or should I just tell Chase myself?

I smiled because this was enough to break them up, but at the same time, it wasn't. Chase could know this and still possibly stay. I wanted him gone for good.

: I know. I'm headed home. We can talk there. Meet me there, she's gone and the door is unlocked.

I pressed send and went to the bathroom and in the trash I saw a used condom.

I went downstairs to the kitchen, looking in and out of drawers, and found the items I was looking for.

I returned to the room, waiting for Sydney to come in and I heard the front door close and went around the door to hide behind it.

"Quavo!" she shouted from downstairs.

She took a while to come up and I saw her walk in the room and I pushed the door closed.

She jumped and turned around and her face softened once she saw mine.

"You scared me, what the hell are you doing here?"

I stared at her for a minute, before punching her in the face, sending her to the ground.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" she asked, spitting out blood.

I punched her again and sat on top of her, punching until she seemed to be unconscious.

I took a minute to catch my breath and pulled back the covers and dragged her onto the bed.