Birds

~ Chase ~

My eyes blinked open and when my vision cleared, the man with a ski mask stared intently at me, posted against the wall.

I attempted to stretch but the way the shoelaces were tied around my wrists as I laid on the bed, made it hard.

"Who are you and why me?" I sighed.

"Chase," he mumbled.

He walked over and ran his hands around my hips and thighs and I held my legs tight together, feeling uncomfortable.

Footsteps sounded in the hall and he got up just before the doorknob turned and my emotions went from confused to pissed, looking at her.

"You're awake." Destiny smiled.

"What the fuck is going on here?"

"Oh honey... as a teacher, I thought you'd be so much smarter." she giggled. "Why don't you show her who you are."

He gripped the top of the mask, slowly yanking it off and my blood boiled staring at Tévon.

"Of course," I said more to myself.

Anybody could tell what they were tryna do here and it was typical, corny lifetime movie shit that wouldn't work.

"So what? You kidnap me and think Quavo's gone go back to you? And I know your stupid ass doesn't think I'm gonna want you after this." I looked from her to Tévon.

"I don't know," he shrugged. "It-"

"You of all people, know him." I said to Destiny. "He's looking for me right now, and he doesn't want a bitch that up and left him for another nigga."

"But you know all about messing with other niggas." Tévon smirked.

"He never mentioned you. Not once, he's already reminiscing on how we used to be, and you honestly think he's gonna pass up pussy and you haven't given him any in how long."

I chuckled, noticing that both of them had completely different motives, which would make it easy to pin them against each other.

"How do y'all know each other?" I asked.

"I'm fuckin with Brittni, her and Brittni are good friends, and she overheard y'all talking at a restaurant." he answered.

I nodded, cause I knew she was behind all this. She was scary but smart at the same time because if these two get caught for this, she was never here, making it hard to prove she was apart of it.

"Where's my car? I know y'all didn't leave it in the driveway."

"Not here," she laughed.