fred weasley : keeper

Your Name: Morgan
Your House: Slytherin
Your Year: 5th
Boys Name: Fred Weasley
Boys House: Gryffindor
Boys Year: 5th
Wished Plot: Fred continues to flirt with you turning a game of Quidittch before finally asking her out after a game

-----------------------------------------

Morgan held her new broom while walking with the Slytherin Quidittch team. It was a big game. They were playing Gryffindor and everyone was determined to win. Although it was known that Gryffindor and Slytherin hated each other not everyone was aware at just how nasty they were to each other.

The games between them were never fair. They pushed shoved and even used windless hexes on each other. Slytherins teamed up on the Gryffindors before knocking them hundreds of feet off of their brooms. Morgans hated to play that way, it was a true game if it wasn't a fair game.

"Hey keeper!" Shouted one of the Weasley twins, the Gryffindor beaters, at Morgan. She turned to give him a half a second glance. "You got a name or can I just call you mine?" He asked her. She rolled her eyes at him before diving to catch the quaffle flying towards one of the goals. Morgan tried to ignore the red head as she could see he was trying just to distract her.

"Buzz off Weasley!" She shouted angrily at him. He smiled at her before flying around her goal posts. Not really doing his job but just pestering her.

"Do you know what my uniform is made out of?" The Weasley boy yelled to her, once again. "Boyfriend material!" He laughed before flying off.

"Damn buzzard." Morgan said. Then she missed the quaffle, "Fucker!" Morgan hissed, glancing around at several dirty looks from other Slytherin players

"Got your attention yet?" Fred yelled, truth was he liked her. She wasn't like the other Slytherins, Morgan was nice but clever and slightly devious. "Excuse me is your name Eary- Gray?" He yelled with a smile, "because damn your hot!" He liked that she flushed red when he teased her, that maybe she liked him too.

"Fuck off Weasley!" She growlers before throwing the quaffle at him. He caught it before winking at her, then zooming off.

"I was feeling a little off today!" His face was wide, excited to see a smile on her face. "But you definitely turned me on!" Morgans eyes went wide before her face turned bright red. Although being a Slytherin, anything sexual was foreign to her.

"Fred shut it would you!" Morgan shouted at him. Fred smiled, so she did know who he was. She could tell the difference between he and George.

After losing 3-2 to Gryffindor the Slytherin team stormed from the pitch. Morgan ignore each and everyone of them as they gave her shit for letting 3 goals threw. She was beyond mad at Fred Weasley. He had made her loose her focus. Him and his snarky pickup lines. Him and his fiery red hair. Him and that damn smile. That damn smile.

"Hey keeper!" A voice came from behind her. She turned around with rage, only to see Fred Weasley.

"What could you possible want now Fred! You cost me the game now what?" She yelled at him. Fred smiled while jamming his hands into his robes. Behind him was George, Oliver, Ron and Harry- watching. "Gunna make a fool out of me in front of your friends now?" Morgan hissed. Freds smile dropped.

"What no." He said, as if it was preposterous that he would do that. Morgan almost laughed. "Look I- you knew which twin I was." Fred stated. Morgan scuffed.

"Yeah? Your freckles are more concentrated that his, and your nose is rounder." Morgan told him. Fred smiled again. "What's the big deal?" She asked him.

"People see us as a package deal- look that's not why I chased you down." He coughed while rubbing his neck. Fred was honestly nervous. Sure he had asked girls out but just on a couple dates.

"What do you want Fred?"

"Do you want to hang out sometime? Like a- uh- date?" Morgan just stared at Fred. For a few moments there was silence between them.

"Your serious?" Morgan asked while glancing at the groups of Gryffindor boys behind him. Fred waved them off.

"Yeah I wouldn't make a fool of myself if I wasn't." Fred laughed nervously. His hair being pulled by his hand, his checks red and freckles light.

"Um yeah sure." Morgan said. His face brightened up before he tossed an arm around her shoulder. Morgan shrunk slightly but lenses into him.

-----------------------------------------
Word Count: 789