draco malfoy : hair

(Y/N) groaned as she tossed her bag down on the floor of the Slytherin Common Room, finally glad that classes were over for the week. She fell back into the couch, throwing her legs over Draco's lap, turning so her face was turning away from the rest of the group.

"Did you just get out of your Divination lesson?" Draco asked, taming it upon himself to start rubbing his hand up and down (Y/N)'s leg.

She nodded, her eyes already closing, "Yeah I think Professor Trelawney has finally lost it, she went over her lesson time by at least half an hour!" She exclaimed, still not able to find a comfortable position on the couch.

"Yeah she wouldn't stop talking to us about tea leaves." Blaise complained, sinking in on the other couch adjacent to Draco and (Y/N). He glanced over at Draco for a moment, "When did you get done?" He asked both Draco and Pansy.

"I've been done since we got out of Potions this morning." Pansy told them, having a lighter class load than the rest of them.

Draco nodded in agreement, "I got done after Astrology like-" He glanced over at Pansy for a moment, "Two hours now I guess." He told (Y/N), his hands still running up and down her legs. Draco shot her a wink when Blaise started grilling Pansy about not having any classes.

(Y/N) smiles back at the platinum hair boy. For the past few months they had been sleeping together, doing a friends with benefits sort of deal. She would often times sneak out of her room, leaving Pansy with their other three roommates, so she could go to Draco's private Prefect room. Then she could sneak back into her room before Pansy woke, the last thing she wanted was to explain the whole situation to her.

In recent weeks Draco and (Y/N)'s relationship had taken a turn however. The physical bit was still there, how could it not be, but after (Y/N) found that she and Draco fell into long conversations where they discussed many things. He told her about how sometimes he felt as his his father didn't actually care for him, She would tell him about how scared she was to leave Hogwarts after graduation, because she wasn't sure what she wanted to do with her life. He would tell her that he hated how everyone expected him to be so mean, that sometimes he just wanted to be a normal kid and not big bad Draco Malfoy. She would tell him how she was afraid that she wasn't cunning or ambitious enough to be in Slytherin.

The one thing they never talked about was the direction of their relationship. Neither one of them wanted to bring it up, afraid that the other one wouldn't feel the same. (Y/N) was afraid that if she told Draco that she was starting to fall for him that he would reject her, that she would not only lose their beneficial relationship but their friendship as well.

(Y/N) sat up from her position on the couch, pulling her legs away from Draco, and moving so she was now sitting next to him. Draco quickly tossing his arm around her shoulders, pulling her head down closer to his shoulder.

"You're coming over tonight, right?" Draco mumbled, ducking his head so his lips brushed against (Y/N)'s ear.

She laughed lightly, "Of course, I've just got to wait till she goes to sleep." (Y/N) said, nodding over at Pansy who was still arguing with Blaise about her work load.

He groaned, throwing his head back. "But she's not gonna want to go to bed until late tonight." Draco complained, "Why can't you just say we've got Ancient Runes homework to do." He begged her, making his signature smirk in order to further convince her.

(Y/N) laughed, "Getting a little desperate are we?" She teased, smiling up at Draco.

He grinned, looking up at the ceiling of the Common Room. "Come on, just grab a change of clothes and your books." Draco suggested, playing with her hair from the side of her head, "Then we can go to Hogsmead in the morning, I told Blaise I'd go to Three Broomsticks with him, right Blaise?" He continued, turning to then draw his best friends attention as he still argued with Pansy.

"What- yeah Draco and I are gonna go to Hogsmead tomorrow, you girls want to join - seeing as Pansy doesn't have any work." Blaise said, sending a soft glare over at Pansy for a moment.

"Yeah, what time?" Pansy asked, picking at her nails. "I need to get someone to redo these..." She trailed off.

(Y/N) nodded in agreement, "Yeah I'll join you guys I've just got to-" She paused, looking over at Draco, "Oh Dra there's something in your hair." (Y/N) reaches over and pulled out what seemed to be a small fuzzy from his robes.

Draco simply ducks his head, allowing you to pull the piece of fuzz from his hair. "Thanks." He mumbles before returning his attention to Blaise and Pansy - who both look as if they've seen something astonishing happen. "What?" Draco asks, nearly sneering at the two.

"(Y/N) just touched your hair." Blaise pointed out, still looming dumbfounded.

"Yes." Draco said, "and?"

This time Pansy spoke, "You hate when people touch your hair."

Draco rolled your eyes, "Your being ridiculous, I do not hate it when people touch my hair." He said, reaching his hand up to run his fingers through his hair.

Blaise gapped as his friend, "Draco last week I made a joke about touching your hair and you entry cursed me." He point out, "You didn't even blink when (Y/N) touched your hair."

(Y/N) felt her face heat up, a deep blush warming her cheeks as her friends pointed out how comfortable she and Draco had gotten with each other. She looked down at the ground, attempting to stay out of this conversation as a whole.

"Now that you mention it Blaise, they have been spending an awful lot of time together lately..." Pansy trailed off. "And some nights (Y/N) sneaks off-"

"To go to Dracos room no doubt." Blaise pointed out, studying both (Y/N) and Draco's reaction. "Are you guys together?" He asked.

Before (Y/N) could speak Draco answered, "Yeah." The casual answer was paired with a casual shrug, becker he smirked at (Y/N). "Right babe?"

~~~~~~~
A/N
Word Count: 1098