CHAPTER 1

///// before you read please follow me 🙏🏾❤️ thanks🦋 okay enjoy 😭\\\\\\\

De'arrea POV

I quickly jumped up to the sound of the microwave beeping. Janet and I was having a girls night out. I haven't seen Janet for 2 months now which kinda hurt me. I'm so use to being around her it just made me feel naked without her. Janet was my best friend, we most likely grew up with each other. We've known each other since 2nd grade. She recently left town to see her grandma 2 months ago and came back about 3 weeks ago and we've been kicking it ever since.

"Dee! The movie is about to start! " she yelled.

I quickly poured the popcorn into a bowl and grabbed the other bowl filled with mini chocolate bars. I ran out the kitchen making my way to the room. I jumped in bed next to her laying on my stomach. "Ugh I forgot the drinks" I said. She reached under the bed pulling out a bottle of Hennessey. "Look what I gooot" she sang. I jumped up and quietly shut my room door. Janet never liked alcohol ,I didn't even know she brought that here. " you drink? " I asked. She nodded her head handing me the bottle. I shook my head not even taking the bottle from her hand. I don't drink and never will. She shrugged before taking a sip from the bottle. "Put that away! I don't want my mom to see you have that in here" I whispered yell. She put the top back on the bottle and laid it in the bag underneath my bed. There's a lot of stuff that happened while she was out of town, I need to know what's going on with her. We sat up in bed watching movies eating popcorn and doing each other nails. After all that we went to sleep.

-*-*-*-*-*-

I got up pushing my hair out my face. "Hey De'arrea ?" I sat up looking towards the door where mom stood.

"Yeah? " I answered to her

"Janet wanted me to let you know that her mom came by today to pick her up, and she wants you to meet her at her house today at 3 okay? " she said. I looked around my room for a second before nodding my head. I took a shower and washed my hair. I blow dried it then straightened my hair. I then threw on skin tight dress that reached my lower thighs. I was thick 😎. I quickly did my make up and rushed downstairs. "What you doing up so early? " my brother Derek said while stuffing his face. I grabbed a bacon off his plate running into the kitchen. He chased after me gripping his hand around my arm.

"Mom Tell her to stop stealing food off my plate!" He yelled. I snatched away from his grip smiling. Mom ignored him cause she was too busy cooking. He sucked his teeth walking towards the living room. Janet been planning a party this whole 3 weeks. She wouldn't even tell Me why she's throwing a party. I helped her make invitations and got her a DJ. Only thing left for me to do is help her with the decorations. I threw on my cute black sandals that had fur around it. After eating breakfast I texted Janet that I'll be arriving a little earlier. I left the house getting into my car. This party gonna be lit this weekend. I know it's going to be full of guys there. I pulled up to her house 10 minutes later. I got out the car fixing my hair and pulling down my dress a little. I looked around while closing my car door. There's about 5 cars here, she must have company. I walked towards the door that was wide open. I saw about 4 guys carrying boxes and moving them out to the truck outside. "Deee! " Janet yelled out while walking up to me. She pulled me inside walking me to the kitchen. "What's going on Here janet? " I asked.

"Nothing. Just getting the house ready for the party"

"Then why does it look like you're packing all your stuff as if you're moving? "

She took a sip of her drink holding up her finger.

"No.. I just need more space for the people that's coming. "

I looked around at the guys who's carrying the couch out into the truck along with the TV. The house looked almost empty. How much room do she need.

"Hey Janet, you want us to leave the tables? " a guy said. He looked over a me breathing as if he was almost out of breath. I looked down at the counter running my nails through my hair .

"Yes Algee and don't move the chairs neither " she said. He slowly walked off. I stared at him walking off but he looked back at me and caught me looking. He was so fine and the sound of his voice was so sexy. the way he looked at me was just.. Oh my.

" who's that? "

"Girl that's my cousin Algee." About 2 hours later the house was... Empty. Only thing left was the chairs and the tables. I then got started on the decorations getting the house all pretty looking. All the other guys left except that Algee guy. He was sitting in the chair drinking water and wiping sweat off his face. I taped some decorations on the roof in the house so when guests walk in they'll see all the pretty gold things hanging. I moved the ladder towards algee who was in my way. I stepped up the ladder trying to reach for the tape but ending up dropping it near Algee's foot. He looked up from his phone and smiled. He picked up the tape and stood up handing it to me.

"Thanks, " i said.

"I remember you. " he began. I slowly stepped down the ladder and leaned against the wall.

"From where? Cause I never seen you before" I said crossing my arms.

"Yeah I seen you in a lot of pictures in janet's room." He walked towards me wiping my cheek. I shoved his arm and covered my cheek.

" oh I was removing some glitter off your face" . He then stepped closer to me removing my hand away from my face.

"Algee! Leave her alone she still a virgin! " Janet yelled coming our way. I jumped with my eyes stretched. "Aye girl don't be putting my business out like that. Don't act like you ain't a virgin either cause you is! " I yelled back. Algee grinned. "It's okay to be a virgin" he said. I smiled while flipping my hair back.

"I'm not a virgin Dee. You should know that" she said. I folded my arms.

"How should I? You don't tell me nothing. Every since You came back you've been acting different. You're having sex now, you're drinking what else I don't know about Janet? We suppose to be best friends, I tell you everything. You don't tell me nothing you keep secrets from me. So please tell me what else been going on with you? " I questioned. She threw up her hands while walking off. I rolled my eyes and grabbed my keys and purse. "Hey Where you going? " Algee asked. "Home. nice to meet you Algee " I began making my way out the door but he pulled me back. "Can I at least get your name" he asked. I sigh, pulling my bag over my shoulder. "It's De'arrea . " I got into the car pulling out of the driveway and leaving. Algee was kinda fine. Matter of fact he was Beyond fine. I just hope he'll be at that party this Saturday. I cant believe he didn't ask for my number instead.

****