Chapter 18

***Algee POV ***

Weeks has passed since that night with Danielle. She's been blowing up my phone ever since that night. I didn't want to call or text her back because everytime I go over there I end up leaving so late. Me and Dee haven't been talking for some weeks now either. I was sitting on the couch waiting for her to get back. I was hungry but I didn't feel like getting up. Dee came through the door with a box of pizza. I jumped up off the couch following her to the kitchen. She grabbed the last pizza out the box and bit it. How the hell she ate all that by herself. Ain't no way. "Didn't bother to save me one? " I asked. She grabbed a soda and left the kitchen brushing right past me. Them hickeys had finally went away, I was so glad that I removed that thick ass scarf from around my neck. The ones on my chest was still there so I still have to sleep with a shirt on. My phone started buzzing on the table near the couch where Dee sat. She looked at me then down at my phone. She snatched it and answered it. "No!  Dee don't! " I yelled. I grabbed the phone from her and it was Janet. "Are you serious? " dee said. I apologized and handed her the phone. Why is Janet calling my phone to talk to De'arrea?..  They talked all my juice out the phone. It was literally on 3%. She stood up grabbing her keys from the stand. "Where you going? " I asked. She didn't say nothing. I grabbed my keys also. Dee won't talk to me but I bet I know what can change that. I headed to a store where they sell them bath bombs dee likes. I picked up some roses and candles. I also bought some red balloons from party city. They blew up about 330 red balloons and put them into a big bag. I had to make double trips cause they wouldn't fit in my car. Everything was going to be red. I wanted to do all this tonight right after dee leave to pick up and drop off her mom from work. I called Janet to ask her where can I buy lingeries. She named about 3 stores and ask me why. I told her and she promised she wouldn't say anything to dee. I came home the same time dee came home which made my heart jump I had to hide the bags under my passenger seat. She looked at me and I smiled at her. "Hey" I said approaching her. She turned her head and made her way to the front door. I forgot to hid the balloons. It was in a white big bag right by the door. "Wait dee baby um you don't want to go in there! " I said. I grabbed her shoving her back to her car. "Stop algee! Move out the fucking way! " she yelled. She was strong. I was holding her down against the car for about 5 minutes. "Let go!  Who are you hiding in the house!  It's frank huh?! Move! " she said. I pushed her to the ground and ran into the house grabbing all 5 big balloon bags and throwing it into the back of the garage. "Algee why would you do that" she said crying as she came through the door. I didn't even push her down that hard. "I'm sorry baby, I just wanted to play with you. I didn't mean to hurt you I swear" I said comforting her. "let me go" she made her way upstairs and I just started silent laughing. I sat and waited till 7.

**De'arrea  pov ****

"Yes he pushed me to the damn ground. It makes no sense. He's acting different. Algee never put his hands on me like that before" I explained to Janet. She shook her head and told me to facetime her later while she go talk to algee. I sat in bed looking down at my tiny scar on my leg. It was really small but it was bruised and it's noticable. I don't have time for this, I'm suppose to be picking up my mom from work in 30 minutes and if she ask me about algee I'ma tell her everything. Speaking of the damn devil he came in the room jumping in bed beside me. "I'm sorry dee, I didn't mean to hurt you like the way I did. I wasn't trying to push you that hard to the ground. When you started crying I felt bad, cause I never made you cry before. I'm sorry can I have a hug please? " he said I looked at him like he was crazy. Janet must've called him.

"You pushed me so that I won't get up in time to see who you had in the house I'm not stupid" I said. He gave me a 'wtf look' before sitting up in the bed.