CHAPTER 4

One month later.

De'arrea  POV

I stood up walking out the house. Algee finally came over. He got out the car carrying a box of pizza and other stuff. Every time he come over he bring food. We walked inside heading to my room. I closed the door and sat on the bed. "What you been up to shawty? " he asked. He opened the box of pizza and grabbed a slice before sitting next to me. "Nothing. I told you to get cheese pizza" I wined. He stood up grabbing the box. "Look man all you have to do is take the pepperoni off the damn pizza " he said taking them off for me. I grabbed the pizza and took a bite. He rolled his eyes moving to the other side of the room reaching for the bag. He pulled out 2 cans of soda and a box of brownies throwing them on the bed. He been giving me an attitude this whole week and I'm sick of it. "Can you hand me a napkin bae? " I asked. He sat against the bed frame looking straight at me. "It's right there, you can get it yourself ". He said. I stood up reaching over and snatched the napkins.

"You need to straighten up your attitude " I mumbled.

"And you need to stop putting your hands on me Dee" he said.

I threw down my half bitten pizza back in the box and dusted off my hands. I chewed my food fast so that I can talk.

"I never put my hands on you "

"Why you got to lie"

"Algee the only reason I hit you is because you do too much. Every time we kiss you always have try to unbutton my pants or you're always trying to put your hands inside my pants that's why I put my hands on you because you go too far" I said. I can't stand when algee do that. He knows I'm still a virgin so he'll try everything in his power to take advantage of that. I like him a lot and I get turned on so easily when he's kissing on me. But I don't want to end up giving it up unless I'm married and ready to. I want to do it with him but I can't.

"All you have to do is say stop baby that's all. You didn't have to kick me in my private part. I'm sensitive down there. " he said. He stood up and started to unbutton his pants. I walked towards my door and locked it. "What is you doing?  Stop it Algee! " I whispered yelled. "Baby look it's red now cause you kicked it. " he said exposing his self. I covered my eyes. "I'm sorry okay?  Now please put it away " I said. "De'arrea  ? Who you talking too? " mom said knocking on the door. Algee quickly pulled up his pants and sat on the edge of the bed. I opened the door and she stood near the door way with her hands crossed. "Oh hey algee . Y'all are gonna have to sit out here so that I can watch y'all. " she said. I rolled my eyes walking out the room. Algee grabbed the pizza and the other stuff he brought and walked out the room. "Ima go" he said. I followed him out the door to his car. "Your momma always tripping. De'arrea  you're going to be 18 in a few more days why she always got to watch you when i come over?". I shrugged my shoulders. "That's why we need to get an apartment together bae" I said. When I turn 18 I'm most definitely going to try to get an apartment.

"Don't even worry about the apartment. We already got that covered" he said getting in the car. I walked to the other side sitting in the passenger seat. "How?  You got an apartment I don't know about about? " I said.

"Nahh not yet but my mom owns a lot of homes and stuff and ima ask her if she can put us in one of them."

"Oh she's like a realtor or something? "

"Yeah more like a real estate agent. Just be ready to pack your stuff this week or maybe next week. Cause I'll have it ready by then" he said. I nodded and leaned over kissing him. We started making out, he reached over me pulling the thing under My seat making my seat lay down. He climbed on top of me and started kissing all over me. My heart started racing and I started breathing heavy. He found my G spot. I felt myself getting wet. "Okay Algee " I said shoving him back. He continued kissing me which got me mad. I ruffly shoved him back again. "What bae? " he said. "You're doing it again" I said he laughed and put the key into the ignition starting up the car. "Text me okay? " he said I nodded while getting out the car.

*******

It's gonna be so sad that Janet won't be down here for my birthday. I laid in bed looking directly at my closet. I have a lot of clothes and shoes. I sent my mom out to the store to buy me about 4 big bins I can put my clothes in. I haven't told her that I will be moving out soon, she thinks I'm putting my clothes in there because I don't have room left to hang my clothes. Ima let her keep thinking that way.

Algee POV

I sat waiting for my mom to come back. I called her about 8 times for this house. She told me I have to sign papers and all that which I did yesterday. "Okay Algee I'm here! " she said bursting through the door. I got up walking towards the living room. "Did you do it? " I asked. She digged through her purse pulling out a pen and handed me a folder with about 3 packets inside. "So sick of you aggravating me Al, I was busy and you calling me over and over for a damn house you can't even afford. Now sign this." She said. I rolled my eyes signing every empty blank line I seen. "I'll have it ready by tomorrow. Who are you staying with? " she asked.

"Nobody mom" I said still signing papers.

"Well I can't let you stay there Algee, it takes more than one person to pay these bills"

"Can't you pay them for me? "

"No!,  hell I gave you the house for free already what else do you want Al, "

"I'm staying with my girl friend " I mumbled.

"Speak up before I slap you, Algee don't play with me. "

"Chill Ma, I'm staying with my girlfriend. "

She took the papers and handed me one more packet. "I hope you both have a job and Have her sign these and bring them back to me by today" she said walking towards the door. I nodded while flipping through the packet. "I'm serious Algee " she walked out the door leaving. I followed her outside locking the door behind me. I got into my car heading right back to De'arrea's house. I told her to come outside with a pen cause I left mines at the crib.

"Here sign these" I said I handing her the papers.

"What's all this? " she asked while flipping through the papers. I explained to her about the papers and that we might be moving in the day after tomorrow. She signed the papers and handed them to me. "Alright red head" I said playing in her hair. She said she might dye her hair back black or blonde. I prefer blonde.

"On my birthday it's gonna be black babe" she said also playing in her hair.

"I want it blonde" I said.

She arched her eyebrows and rolled her eyes.

"Blonde?  .. Hm I might try that " she said. I kissed her goodbye and waited till she gets in the house.

After a long day,  mom came back and told me she wants to show me how the house looks. We rode to the place which was just a 30 minute ride. It was alright, it was a 4 bedroom and 3 bathrooms and it had a pool in the back with a Jacuzzi. It was nice. It had sliding doors that actually leads to the pool and the floor was all tile. I like it. I took pictures and sent it to my girl Dee and she told me she loves it. My momma was aggravated for no reason. Just cause I said I wanted a 4 bedroom. She tells me that it's just going to be the two of us so why do I need a 4 bedroom, but what if company come over and decides to stay the night?. I guess she ain't thought of that. We got home and I took a long shower falling right to sleep.

**sorry if there's any mistakes made or mispelling made from the first chapter to the 4th chapter......***