Chapter 28

Algee POV

My eyes opened and I looked around my hotel room. I reached for my phone and it was 6:45 am.  I got to California 9 hours ago. I took a shower and got dressed. I need to go see dee. I went downstairs and ate breakfast at the cafe before leaving. It's 8:35am. I drove and drove.  I actually had no clue on Keith and De'arrea's whereabouts. I tried calling her but I think she blocked me. I called Keith for 7 minutes straight. He wouldn't answer either.
*************************************************

De'arrea pov

"Look babe!" I watched my baby kicking my belly button. We was heading to my doctors appointment to get my blood tested and stuff and see if the baby's okay. I can't wait to give birth. I want to see who it would look like. I was kind of nervous because I got a feeling it might be Algee's. I know it is. I can feel it.  Keith kisses my belly and we headed out the door. I was hungry. I couldn't wait to eat. I've been cranky this whole week. I was sexually frustrated too. My hair was growing crazy also. Right when I got my hair treated my hair dresser was shocked cause she told me she cut my hair 3 weeks ago now all of a sudden it grew out again but more fuller. My baby is getting me right.

"Ready to eat?" Keith asked

"Duhh!" I said. We both laughed pulling up to IHOP. I jumped out the car so quick. I am starving. We made our way inside and they gave us a seat. I ordered everything on the breakfast menu. "You don't need all that dee. That's too much food " he said grabbing my menu. But I pulled back. "Yes I do keith" he looked at the waitress and the waitress laughed. How this nigga gon tell me what I don't need?. We waited for the food to get here. Keith phone wouldn't stop going off. It's been ringing since this morning. Keith snatched his phone from the table starring at the number. "Who is that" I asked.
" nobody. It's just an answering machine.... scam likely"

" are you sure ?  Scam likely wouldn't call you that many times a day". Just as he was about to say something our food got here. I was happy. I started grabbing and helping the waitress put the plates down on to the table. I started eating everything. "Can you slow down ?" Keith asked. I shook my head. "What? Can you let me eat?" I asked. He shook his head also.  This nigga?... after stuffing the last pancake into my mouth I started feeling nausea. My head was spinning, my stomach started to turn. I threw down my fork and threw my head back, feeling the urge to throw up. I got up slowly and looked around for a bathroom. "What's up with you?" Keith asked. I ignored him and made my way towards to the back of the restaurant and rush to the bathroom. Everything I ate, came right back up literally. Im so sick of this. Even though everything came out I'm still full so. I washed my hands and walked out the bathroom. Keith was leaning against the wall by the bathroom wall. "You good ? " he asked. I nodded and we sat back down. After we was done. We left. The car ride was silent.

"Aye?" He began to say.

"I finally answered the phone. It wasn't scam likely that called. It was Algee"

"What?" My eyes widened. I knew it! 

" what. Uh what he wanted ?" I continued. He kept his eyes on the road. He became quiet.

"Keith?" I asked.

"It doesn't matter " he said

"Kinda does. If it's concerning me. I would like to know what he said Keith. "

"I forgot what he said. "

"How the fuck ? Why can't you tell me what he said!"

He stepped on the breaks and my head hit the dash board.

"What the fuck !" I yelled.

"Stop worrying about what he said Dee! It doesn't matter anymore. I told you I forgot, stop asking me what the nigga said cause you making me mad. "

" whatever."

The car was silent again.

We got home and I jumped out the car rushing to the door to unlock it. I have so many thoughts rummaging around my head. Keith is being too petty. Act like he can't tell me what was said. I'm so curious. Soooo.. I'm going to give Algee a call. I promised myself I wasn't going to communicate with his ass no more but. It's hard to do that when you've been with the nigga for so long. I turned on the water in the shower and sat on the toilet. I put the phone towards my ear waiting for him to answer. And he did.

"Hello?" His voice ringed out. Hearing his voice again was everything to me. I hung up so quick. I can't do this. Just as I was about to turn off the shower he called back. I let it ring for 8 more seconds before answering.

"Who's this?" He said.

"De'arrea..." I whispered.

"DEE! Where are you !"

"I'm with Keith. "

"Really? You sleeping with that nigga?"

"I like him. Besides you cheated so why you care. "

"Man where you at? I'm coming to get you."

"Good luck. You're way in Atlanta"

"I'm in California dee. "

"What? Since when ?""

"Since a week ago. Where are you though"

"In the gardens. That's all ima say"

"How the fuck am I suppose to find that?  Is that a neighborhood or what ?" He said.

"Look it up" and just like that I hung up. Keith started banging on the door. I dropped my phone but I quickly picked it up and shut off the water.

"Who you talking too?!" He yelled through the door.

"My mom!" I yelled back. I opened the door 5 minutes later and sat on the bed. Waiting for Algee to come get me.