Chapter 16

Algee pov ****

It was 8:27 when I arrived at Danielle's. I felt bad for ditching Dee for another girl. She never likes to stay home alone at night. I don't know why but she just doesn't. I knocked on the door waiting for an answer.
About a minute later she came to the door with her arms folded. "I told you to come at 8 on the dot. " she said walking back to the room she came from. I slowly shut the door and locked it. I walked to the room she disappeared into. She was laying in the bed scrolling through her phone. I sat next to her picking up the book that caught my eye. "Aye this the school year book from our 11th grade year" I said flipping through the pages to find my name. She smiled and got up and sat next to me with her legs crossed. "Yeah I found it in my mom's closet yesterday. Look at your picture. " she said laughing. I looked so young and weird. We laughed for about 2 minutes. We was laughing at other photos too. We even came across Janet's and Dee photo, I didn't even know me and Dee went to same school, I mean I never seen her around. she was pretty like always. I smiled so hard at her pretty face. Danielle caught me staring and snatched the book from me. "I couldn't stand De'arrea Jones for shit " she said. My heart started pounding. "W- why? " I said my voice trembled a little . She stood up walking towards her dresser laying the book on top of her other books "cause...she thought she was better than everybody, that little skank" she said. I wanted to defend her but she might trip. We talked about our 11th through 12th grade year and all the fights we came across at school for almost an hour. "I miss those days ya know? " she said. I nodded just thinking about it makes me wanna go back even though we hated that school and everybody in it. She stood up stripping out of her clothes to changed. I looked the other way. "You can look now" she said. I slowly turned my head towards her. She was wearing a sports bra and fitted shorts. She got in bed covering her self with the sheets. "C'mon " she whispered. She patted a spot on the bed next to her gesturing me to sit next to her. I kicked off my shoes and got in bed with her. "We really glo'd up. We look so mature now" she said. I nodded. "Yeah we did. " I replied. She put her hand under my chin laughing. "I just noticed You got facial hair now!" She said. "Maaaan, you know what they say.." I said feeling myself. She scooted close to me playing in my hair. "You hungry? " she said. I shook my head no. Somehow I was still full from this morning. Them red velvet pancakes must got some power in it. Danelle was so.. Sexy words can't explain. As she was playing in my hair I played in hers. She couldn't keep her hands off me for nothing. She pulled out her phone getting on Snapchat posting pictures of me and laughing. I saw the filters she put on me, made me look like I was gay. I laughed and snatched her phone deleting the pictures. She took more pictures and I tried grabbing her phone again. She rolled over covering the phone in her chest. I grabbed her butt squeezing it. "Stop Algee! " she cried while laughing. We was wrestling in the bed for over 20 minutes. I finally grabbed her phone and we took a few selfies. I deleted some pictures that I looked ugly in and let her keep the rest. I was so paranoid that these photos might get out. She told me she wasn't going to post it anywhere...yet. She sat up by me holding onto me. I looked at her as she laid there smiling she then leaned closer to my face kissing my forehead down to my cheek then she stared into my eyes for a long 4 seconds before leaning down to kiss me. I was actually going to pull away but I let my thoughts get the best of me. I was just too caught up. "Mh" she moaned as she was tongue kissing the hell out of me. She started breathing heavily when I gripped her face. I felt her body climb on top of me. I didn't know what to do. My mind was so dirty I couldn't help it. All I could think about is sticking my dick into her. Not once has De'arrea cross my mind. She started dry humping me and her hand went into my pants down my boxers. We was still kissing. I pulled away and looked down at her hand that was in my pants. She gripped it and started stroking it with her bare hands. I bit down on my lip while eyeing her. We had made eye contact for a minute. She pulled her hand out of my pants and started unbuckling my belt. I yanked her sports bra off her body throwing it as far as I can. I help her pull my pants and boxers down. She quickly stripped out of her shirts climbing back on top of me. She started giving me hickeys all across my neck down to my chest. I flipped her over changing positions. I laid between her legs gripping her left breast while sucking on the right one. She was breathing fast as hell. I spit on my fingers and started rubbing her clit which made her go crazy. She wanted it so bad. She even handed me a condom. After I put it on, I slid my 9 inch in her. I started stroking the shit out of her. Her body bounced back and forth , up and down that's how rough I was hitting it. I leaned over her burying my face in her neck. She gripped her nails into my skin so deeply that it felt like she scratched deep into my skin feeling my ribs. Her moans was so loud. I was death in both ears , I literally couldn't hear nothing. Her mouth was moving but I couldn't hear her moaning.

*****1:56am*****

"You wanna spend the night? " she said laying her head on my chest. "What time is it? " I asked. She grabbed her phone and flashed the time in my face. I jumped up putting my clothes back on. "I gotta go! " I said throwing on my shoes. She sat up covering her naked body. "Where? " she said. I grabbed my phone and keys. "Ima call you " I said kissing her forehead. She nodded and laid back down. I ran out the room and out the door. I got into my car and stick the keys into the ignition. I pulled out the driveway leaving Danielle's driveway.

******

I quietly locked the door and tippy toed to the bathroom that was closer to the door downstairs. I turned on the light to see my neck full of hickeys. They was purple and red. These things were big. I took off my shirt and wrapped it around my neck. That ain't work either cause I had hickeys on my damn chest. I went into the closet near the guest room pulling out some sheets. I wrapped it around my body walking upstairs. I kicked off my shoes and quietly got in bed next to Dee who was in a deep sleep until my phone dropped to the floor. She jumped and slowly looked back at me. But I played dead. With the sheets wrapped tightly around my neck and body. She scooted close to me and went back to sleep. I was safe.... For now