Chapter 19

DE'ARREA POV

I stood outside my car waiting on Janet at the airport. She was suppose to visit here a month ago but she gave birth and the doctor said the baby shouldn't be outside for some weeks. She didn't even get on the plane. I was waiting on her boyfriend's brother to arrive. I don't even know how he looks but Janet sent me a picture of him.

another plane had landed and I seen so much people with luggages walking out

another plane had landed and I seen so much people with luggages walking out. I looked at everybody's face that came out the door. I stared down at the picture then up at the crowd. I was walking around the damn place for almost an hour. I sat outside leaning against my car. I looked down at the picture once again. "Nice picture, where'd you get it? " a guy said behind me. I jumped before looking behind me. "Ohh um. You're um.. " I said. "Keith, I'm Jacob's brother." He said. I nodded before getting into the car. I buckled up my seatbelt as he did the same. I pulled off leaving the airport. "They haven't touched down here yet? " he asked. I Shook my head. "No.. They won't be coming here till tomorrow morning" I said. Keith looked very handsome than his brother Jacob. He was tall and had the most good looking face I ever seen in a guy. But doesn't look any better than my Algee poo. We pulled up at my house and I notice Algee car was gone. "This where you stay? " he said. I nodded leading Him into the house. I sat on the couch texting Algee. He told me he was booking a hotel for the week. I don't know why but he did tell me it was because Janet is coming and he didn't want to be around girls all day. But Jacob and his brother keith is going to be here so.. Does he not know that?. I heard noise coming from my kitchen. I got up and ran inside. Keith stood by the stove dusting off his phone. "What Is you doing? " I asked. He looked at me than down at his phone. "I dropped my phone. " he said. I Shook my head and walked out the kitchen. I speed walk to the bathroom and stood in there. I been sick for a whole week. Stupid Denny's, now I have food poisoning. "Aye you alright? " he said. I nodded. "I ate at Denny's last week and got sick the next morning. I think I have food poisoning. " I said. He nodded​ his head and folded his arms. I looked into the mirror to his reflection staring down at my butt. I turned towards him and he smiled.. "You know, My brother had food poisoning once. But it didn't last a week. It was just 2 days. Not even.. It was about a day. I had it too and it lasted about a day.. " he said. "No way. Food poisoning doesn't last a damn day. It's more than a day." I said. He shrugged his shoulders walking out the bathroom. It had me thinking. I need to go see a doctor. It was 7:45 and I got hungry. I know Keith was too cause he haven't eat all day. I went upstairs and took a shower then came out in something comfy. He also took a shower but in the guest bathroom downstairs. "You wanna go get something to eat? Or do you wanna.. Like order pizza? " I asked. He nodded his head quickly. "Pizza" he said. I laughed and grabbed my keys. "C'mon.. I know you can't wait till the pizza get here. " he smiled putting on his shoes. Janet called and I put the phone on speaker while driving. "Hey girly" I said. "Hey babe um did you pick up keith from the airport? " she asked.

"Yeah, we're going to get pizza cause we're hungry. "

"Oh.. Okay but um my baby got sick and we're at the hospital right now. We wont make it up there on time tomorrow. "