Chapter 11

DE'ARREA POV

I sat in the kitchen talking with algee's mom. She's so nice and caring and so respectful. This was my second time meeting her. The first time we barely talk. Today was her day off and algee wanted to come by. "I'm so glad you could stay for dinner De'arrea " she said while stirring the pot of spaghetti. I smiled while helping her prepare the garlic bread. Algee was out In the living room with his sister playing the game. "I just wanna say, thank you so much for the house ms. Smith. Im truly grateful " I said. She turned to me giving me a hug. I washed my hands heading out the kitchen to see algee on the floor playing the game while his sister sleep on the floor near him. I sat on the couch confused. "Babe. Why you on the floor? " I asked. He ignored me. He had his eyes glued on this game since we got here which was 2 hours ago. I rolled my eyes pulling out my phone. An hour later Ms. Smith told us the food was ready. I stood up walking towards the kitchen to help set up the plates. I laid out the cups on the table along with the spoons, forks, and napkins. She came by putting down the plates. I sat in the chair and snapped my fingers towards Algee who still was tapping on that controller. "Algee! Come eat. You haven't eat all day! " I said still snapping my fingers. He waved me off, eyes still glued to the tv. I palmed my forehead before getting up. I walked towards him blocking his view. "Move Dee! I'm in the middle of a game as you can see" he said shoving me out the way. I got sick of him and this damn game. I snatched the plug out the wall while walking back to my seat dusting my hands off. Ms. Smith laughed. He gave me a look still standing in the same spot I left him in. "Come eat boy! " his mom yelled. He slowly came our way sitting next to me. As we bowed our head to say grace. I opened one of my eyes to see Algee still giving me that look. I smiled picking up my fork.

***

The food was amazing, ms. Smith do you want me to clean the dishes before we go?" I asked putting my phone in my purse. She waved me off and told me she got it. I smiled and gave her a hug before walking out the house. Algee was already in the car. He was on the phone with somebody. I sat in the car gripping on his neck and kissing his cheek but he shoved me away. "Chill, I'm on the phone" he whispered. I rolled my eyes and shut the door to my side of the car. We was heading back to the crib and honestly I was tired and just wanted to go to sleep. 20 minutes later we went into the house and I made my way upstairs to the bathroom to take a shower.

Algee POV

I sat down on the couch flicking through channels while still on the phone with my mom. I just left her house and shes already miss me. She told me Tyler called and wanted me to hang out with him and the rest of the little new edition crew. I turned that down. Last time I hung with them they jumped me. It was fun but I got tired of it. I love kids but it's jist they do too much. I hung up the phone heading upstairs. I heard​ De'arrea humming in the closet. She was wrapped in a towel. I snuck up behind her and grabbed her from behind. She laughed and turned to face me. I kissed her forehead down to her cheek and smashed my lips on to hers. She wrapped her arms around my Neck and I wrapped my arms around her thighs picking her up off the floor. I backed out of the closet falling back on the bed. Her towel fell and she quickly rolled out bed to wrap her self back in it. "Come here" I whispered tugging onto her towel as she held it tight so that it won't fall again. "Stop Algee! You know we got company " she whispered yell. I waved her off laying down on the bed. She made her way back into the closet to find something to wear. She threw on her burgundy bra and panties she got from PINK. I pulled her back on top of me kissing all over her but she pulled away. "Stop. I'ma go get something to eat" she said climbing out of bed.

JACOB POV

"bring back a soda" janet said. I told her she doesn't need any. She was constantly throwing up so I headed to the kitchen to find some​ water. I began making my way out the room slowly and quietly making my way towards the kitchen. I walked into the kitchen but jumped back when I seen De'arrea in the fridge. She then made her way over to the cabinet trying to reach for the cookies that was on the top counter. I came in and reached and got them for her. She was... Half naked. I covered my eyes as I handed her the cookies. She was frightened and couldn't say anything. She tried to cover her self. I ran towards the fridge grabbing a bottle of water and rushing out. I speed walk back to the room closing the door behind me. I stood there out of breath. I still had her body in my mind. "Jacob? " she said throwing a pillow at me which knocked me out of my thoughts . I handed her the bottle of water. I climbed in bed next to her rubbing all over her pregnant stomach. We suppose to be leaving tonight but decided to leave in the morning. I tried clearing my head but all I can see is De'arrea's body. Her body was so right. I laid my head down closing my eyes.

*how's the story so far? Make sure you vote and leave comments🙂🙂. If there's any misspelled words please just read over it or try to understand it the best way you can. 😂 thanks and enjoy***