CHAPTER 6

Algee's POV ***

"You seen my shirt bae?" I asked wrapping my towel around my hip as I scan through the closet. I walled out the closet and out the room. She was downstairs on Facetime with Janet as freaking always. "Your shirt is in the damn closet on my side! " she yelled. I walked back into the closet scanning each clothing on her side of the closet. Flipping each hanger, I grabbed my shirt throwing it on. I threw on my boxers and jeans. My phone kept vibrating and I know for a fact it was Keith. I picked my phone up and unlocked it. I was right. He texted me and asked me if I can go by and pick him up. "Bae Janet said hey" De'arrea  said jumping in the bed and crawling towards me. "Heyyy Janet " I said towards the phone. I threw on my shoes and grabbed my phone. "How long is this party? " she asked. I shrug my shoulders heading outside to my car and she followed. "Ima hit you up when I get there" I said backing out the drive way.  She nodded her head walking back to the house. Keith texted me the new address to pick him up at which was only 3 minutes away. I pulled up the place and blew my horn. Him and a female came out arguing and yelling about something. She picked up a couple of small rocks tossing it at him and cursing him out. He ran towards my car jumping right in. "Go go go! " he yelled. I quickly sped off out into the open road. "Damn man what happened back there? " I asked staring at the road. He took a deep breath and sigh. "You know how she is, she doesn't want me to go to Jordan's party cause she thinks ima come home drunk and put my hands on her and shit like that" he said looking out the window. I shook my head. I don't blame her. Once Keith get drunk, you better haul ass cause he will take he will get angry for no reason and take his anger out on everybody who steps in his way. That's the way he is when he's drunk. I just hope he doesn't get drunk tonight. "So what you been up to AL! " He yelled playfully punching my arm. I shook my head smiling. "Man  nothing" I replied to him. I told him tonight isn't the night he should be drinking and that he should not be drinking at all. He agreed and everything.

De'arrea  POV ****

"I can't believe it. Why you didn't tell me in the first place I would've understand! " I yelled on the phone. Janet confessed to me on why she had to move to California. It's because she was pregnant  and that the guy said he wanted her to live with her so that he can take fully care of her during the whole 9 months. He wanted to be with her when she's goes to the doctors and all that. Its not her fault, well... After our 2 hour conversation, we exchanged a few more words before handing up. I texted algee and told him to let me know when he gets to Jordan's party. He texted back with an ok emoji. I flopped in bed switching through channels. I'm so bored when he's not around. I jumped up when I heard loud knocking on the door. I ran downstairs and slowly walked towards the door looking out the peep hole. It was 2 policeman standing outside the door one was white and one was black. Fuck I wonder what algee got himself into now...  I thought to myself. I quickly unlocked the door and opened it. "Um is there a problem officers? " I said softly.

"Well we want to know is your name De'arrea? " the black one said. I nodded my head stepping outside with them in concern. "Is your mother Marie Charles? " he asked. My heart started beating super fast and I was extremely scared. So much thoughts was going through my head. They might tell me my mom is dead or something I don't know what to think at this moment. "She made a report saying you went missing and you're not picking up your cell phone. We do see that you're under the age of eighteen, so we have the right to escort and take you back to your mother's house as of right now. " he said. I shook my head giving him a stupid look. "What!. I spoke to my mom earlier today" I said lying through my teeth. "I'm going to be eighteen tomorrow could you at least let me slide just for tonight? " I said. They shook they're head gesturing me to get in the car. I told them I was going to get my phone and shoes. I came out and locked the door and ran to the police car. My mom is so aggravating. It gets me so mad she did not have to do all this. All this is really unnecessary!. I was going to tell algee but he wasn't picking up and my phone died on me. We pulled up to my mom's house 15 minutes later. I got out the car and so did the officers. I slowly made my way to the door and my mom forcefully opened the door with her arms folded. "Here she is" the black officer said. My mom thanked him and gestured me to go in the house. I folded my arms marching into my room.
"Where you been! " he yelled.

"I moved out. " i replied not looking her direction.

"Moved out??  Are you fucking crazy?  You're not even grown yet, you don't have the right to move out till your 18!" She yelled. I laid in bed throwing the sheets over my body.

"Why you keep dying your hair?" She asked. I tolled my eyes sticking middle fingers at her even though she couldn't see me cause I was under the sheets.

"Cause it's my hair. I'll be eighteen tomorrow and I will be gone again" I said. She huffed and left the room. Aahhh.. Silence I said to myself.

Algee's POV ***

I sat at the bar laughing at Jordan and Keith who tried to dance battle each other. The party was cool. It was pack but not as pack like last year. It was barely food left when got there and the party ain't even start yet but we had a good time last year. I ordered a drink and took sips. Trying hard not to get drunk on this good ole Saturday. We only been here for an hour and Keith already bugging out. I specifically told him not to drink. I ignored him for a couple of hours. I got some food which was so good. The ribs with honey barbeque sauce, with macaroni and cheese other stuff I couldn't name. Some girls asked me to danced, I'm not even gonna lie they was so fine and yes I danced with both of the girls for 30 minutes. I sat and took sips of my drink watching everybody have a good time till Keith messed everything up

**sorry for any misspelling **