Chapter 14

Algee POV *****

I walked in the house throwing my keys on the table. I looked around for Dee. I slowly made my way up the stairs walking into the room. I heard snoring coming from the bathroom. I turned my head towards the bathroom smiling. Dee was sleeping with her pillow by the toilet. I went into the bathroom and nudge her a little. She twitched and her snoring stop but she still was sleep. I nudged her arm again and her eyes opened slowly. "Get up and get in the bed. " I whispered. "I don't feel good Algee " she said I picked her up carrying her to the bed. "Why you laying on the bathroom floor" I asked. I grabbed the pillow and threw it in the bed. "I kept throwing up constantly so to avoid getting it all over the bed, I thought I'd just stay in the bathroom. You would've known if you would've read my text" she said wrapping the sheets over her body. I forgot to text her back right after I dropped Danielle off. I kicked off my shoes and laid in bed next to her kissing her forehead. I told her if she still feels sick or if it gets worse I'll take her to the doctor and she agreed. My phone went off in my pocket and I already knew it was Danielle so I ignored it. It kept ringing and ringing. I played sleep cause I can feel De'arrea staring at me wanting me to answer it. I waited till the phone stop ringing and it did for only 4 seconds and it started ringing again. "Algee! Boy answer your stupid phone" she said punching me on my shoulder nearly knocking me off the bed. My eyes shot open and I stood up from the bed grabbing my phone out my pocket. I walked out room slowly but ran downstairs and out the door. "Hello? " I said. "Hey did you get home? " she asked. "Um yeah like 30 minutes ago. So what's up? " I asked. I looked back at the door and up at the windows to see if dee was eavesdropping. "I was wondering if we can do that again tomorrow night but at my place" she said slowly. I silently pouted and rolled my eyes like a girl. I want to go but it's gonna be hard telling Dee that I'm going to be going out to a friend house tonight. She's gonna want to come too. She hates staying home alone at night. I took a deep breath. "Oh okay um sure sure uh. I'll be at your house tomorrow night okay? " I said. "Okay don't forget. Tomorrow night at 8." She said before hanging up. I shook my head. I have to try and think of a way to come up with a lie. I saved Danielle number under "Frank" so whenever she text or call it'll come up as frank. I headed in the house locking the door. "Algee! " Dee cried. I took off running upstairs tripping on one stair and ran into the room. Dee had her face buried into the toilet. I grabbed her hair wrapping it into a messy bun. "Cmon bae, you gotta go to the doctor" I said trying to pull her up but she yanked away. "I'm fine algee, I ate something bad today and it made me sick that's all" she said. "Are you sure?" I said sitting up on the bathroom counter. I don't understand. We ate the same thing and I'm not sick. I feel fine...i think. She stood up and flushed the toilet. She washed her hands and brushed her teeth heading back in the bed. I hate to see her like this. I jumped off the bathroom counter walking out the bathroom and getting in bed. I grabbed her body and she cuddled on top of me. "Bae I swear if you throw up on me, we gonna fight" I said wrapping my arms around her. "Babe I'm not. I don't even feel that sick anymore. I just wanna sleep" she said closing her eyes. I wanna kiss her and tongue wrestle with her tongue but I don't want to get sick. I played in her hair and rubbed my hands down her back and on to her butt. I slid my hands in her panties but she started wining and telling me to stop. It wouldn't hurt to finger her right? . She pulled away and laid on her back. I rubbed my hands down her stomach making my way back into her pants. "Algee stop it! " she wined. I didn't listen. My hands made it's way in her panties And I began rubbing her clit. Her legs spread and she gripped my hand as my hand moved in circular motion. "Algee stop" she moaned throwing her head back. I smiled as she got so wet. My two fingers began making it's way inside her. I wanted to make love to her again like we did the other night but she doesn't feel well. I thought I'd cheer her up by giving her pleasure. I snatched off her pants and panties sticking both my fingers back in her. I started stroking her fast as the sweet sound of her kitty cat made my dick jump. "Yes yes yes! " she moaned squeezing my wrist. I gave her hickeys on her neck and stomach. I pulled my fingers out of her and started kissing her stomach down to her inner thighs. I smashed my lips on her clit kissing it. I stuck my tongue into it moving it into circular motion. She gripped my head shoving me in deeper nearly suffocating me. My dick was on hard rock and I couldn't do nothing about it. "Can I stick it in baby? " I whispered. she said no cause her stomach was still hurting. I shrugged and started sucking on her clit till she came and I cleaned up her mess. I washed my hands and face and also brushed my teeth. I laughed at her struggling to put back on her panties. She roughly threw them on and laid Her head back on my chest. It was only 6:56 and I was Getting sleepy. Soon as Dee fell asleep, I continued to text Danielle. She kept reminding me to come over tomorrow night. The more she bring it up the more nervous I get. Still don't know how I'ma leave the house tomorrow night. I laid there staring at the ceiling with millions of questions running through my head. Is going out places with Danielle is cheating? Saying I have a crush on her is considered cheating too right? Or no?.. Meeting up at another girl's house when you have a girl is considered cheating?  Naahhh..