Part 20

Keith POV

I walked out the kitchen carrying a bottle of juice that was in the back of the fridge. I went upstairs in dee's room sitting next to her. "Can I some of this juice?" I asked. She nodded her head while typing on her phone. I was so thirsty I almost ate the bottle. I tossed the bottle on the edge of the bed. "Who you texting?" I asked. "Janet, I'm trying to figure out when she's coming it's been a week" she said. I nodded me head and grabbed my phone out my pocket. I wanted to mess with dee so I start putting my fingers in her face. That's how bored I was. She kept slapping my hand. I only knew her for a week and 2 days and it felt like I knew her my whole life. She real cool, pretty and funny. I watched about two episodes of this show called tales while laying on her shoulder. I started feeling real tingling. I felt weird as shit.

DEARREA POV
"You ain't hot?" He said taking off his shirt. I looked up at him and shook my head. I was cold actually. He threw his shirt aside and got beside me. He laid his hand on my thigh and began squeezing it. "What is you doing?" I said shoving his hand away. "Nothing." He whispered. I moved 2 inches away from him and he came closer. Something ain't right. He's acting funny as hell. He kept touching me. He stood up walking towards my side. "I need help" he said. He leaned against me falling on top of me. I shoved him off. "Get off of me !" I yelled.

"Why you acting like that?" He said.

I sat up folding my arms.

"You know I have a boyfriend right?"

"Really?"

"Yes,"

He sat next to me looking down at the floor.

" can I have a hug?" He said smiling.

I smiled back and gave him a small hug. He grabbed me picking me up off the bed and carrying me to the center of the bed and laying me down. I felt uncomfortable as fuck as he laid between my legs. "Keith what is you doing? Get off me!" I yelled. I started kicking but this nigga was strong. I felt his kisses on my neck which made me get hot. I searched around looking for something to hit him with. I grabbed the empty juice bottle and began smacking him on the head with it. I glanced at the juice bottle and gasped. That's why he acting like this. I put viagra in this bottle a week ago. This was supposed to be a prank on algee. "Wait wait move Keith " I said. He began sucking on my neck but I pinched his back. "Ouu What the fuck dee?" He rolled off me and I sat up. "I need to tell you something" I began. I felt like he wasn't listening. He started pulling off my shorts but I started punching and kicking. "Stop Keith I'm so serious, I have a boyfriend! Move I'm not playing" don't matter what I say he ignores me anyway. He thrust his fingers inside me and I gripped his hand scratching and pinching it. "I put viagra in that juice that you just drank" I said.

"You what?" He said. He climbed off me and sat at the edge of the bed.

"Why would you do that dee?"

"Sorry, it wasn't for you, it was for my boyfriend. But apparently you .. sorry"

"How long am I suppose to be like this?"

"48 hours"

"Two days!? Wow dee."

"It's your fault, you know next time to not go snooping in the back of my fridge. "