PART 2

Part 2..

Me and algee sat on the couch taking selfies also. The party some how started to get even more pack. I took off my heels and algee took them from me so I won't have to hold them. Ugh that henny after taste was still in my mouth. I was kind of surprised when Janet turned down the henny. She didn't want any for some reason. Algee scooted close to me grabbing my legs and putting them on his lap. I smiled trying not to make eye contact. He leaned over kissing my cheek then started kissing my lips. I touched his face and he flinched a little still kissing and sucking on my lip. He must thought I was gonna slap him again or something. I felt his hand slowly go up my dress. His lips were so soft. "Excuse me lovers" Janet said jumping on the couch. I pulled away from algee wiping my lips. Algee removed his hand from my thigh. "Hey um Algee would you excuse us for a second I gotta tell Dee something "she said with a straight face. He nodded. I removed my legs from over his lap fixing my dress. I smiled and watched him walk off.

"So What's up girl? " I said playfully slapping her lap.

"Here" she said handing me a small gift. I slowly grabbed it.

"Whats this? " I asked. I opened the small box and It was a gold bracelet with her name on it. She took it out the box and helped me put it on.

"Look I got one too with your name on it" she said lifting up her wrist. I smiled pulling her into a hug. "I love you best friend " I said . A tear had fell down her cheek.

"De'arrea you wanna know why I threw this party? " she said. I slowly nodded while wiping her tear.

"I threw it because tonight is my last day in Atlanta. And I wanted to see you all for the last time. "

"Girl what is you talking about? " I said

"I'm moving to California Dee. "

"No you're not"

"Yes I am. That's why this house is empty "

I sat up in the couch flipping my hair back.

"But you told me you packed up everything because you needed more space" I said getting a little mad.

"Yes I know I've told you that but -"

"Why? Why are you moving? "

"I can't tell you right now"

"I'm your best friend Janet "

"I know.. It's just.. I met a guy and-"

I cut her off by jumping off the couch and threw my hand on my hip.

"So you met a guy in California, while visiting your grandma.. Y'all both fell in love or whatever and now you want to move up there with him. Is that what you're trying to tell me? " I said. She threw her head in her hands taking a deep breath.

"It's not just that Dee.. I have to be up there with him"

"Janet for what!. I'm your best friend, you need to be here not up there with a guy you just met for 2 months." I yelled causing so much attention but not caring cause I was getting very upset.

" you're right Dee you're right but" she said. She couldn't even look me in the eye. What a shame. All this for a guy she just met.

"You let a guy come in between us. Janet we had plans to going to Bahamas this month and throw all that away for a stranger. I knew you for 10 years he only knew you for 2 months! " I said in my crying voice. I wiped the tears falling down my face. Algee brushed through the crowd heading our direction. I grabbed my purse and keys and snatched my heels from Algee. He gave me an confused look. I left the house running to my car and of course Algee followed. He took my hands pinning me up again the car.

"What happened back there De'arrea ?" He asked.

"Go ask your cousin" I mumbled pulling away from his grip and getting in the car. He jumped in the passenger seat and took the keys from my hand.

"I'm not in the mood right now Al. " I said holding my hand out for my keys.

"So. I wanna spend some quality time with my girl friend before I go"

"You moving up there too? " I yelled.

"No, baby" he said. He climbed in the back seat laying down. I smiled because he called me baby. I climbed in the back seat also laying on top of him. Even though it was no type of room to do that. "Auhh you crushing my stomach bae" he whispered. I laughed sitting on his legs. "Bae get off my legs and lay on me" he said pulling me on top of him. I played in his hair while he kissed on my neck. I heard voices coming from outside. I leaned up looking out the window seeing that Everybody was leaving. I guess the party was over. I then seen Janet walking towards her car. "She suppose to leave by tomorrow morning" he said sitting up. I looked his direction with tears falling down my eyes. He grabbed me and wrapped me in his arms. "Man go give her one more hug." He said. I looked at him then opened the car door running to janet's car that was about to pull off. She stopped her car and got out. I wrapped my arms around her neck as she did the same. "I'ma be back down here soon Dee " she cried. "How soon? " I asked. She didn't say nothing. I pulled away and we did our last best friend hand shake. "I love you and Algee monkey looking ass better take care of you too" she said we both laughed looking Algee's way. After saying goodbye I watched her pull off leaving the drive way. I slowly walked back to the car barefooted. "You ready to go? " he said. I got in the car rummaging through my purse to get my phone. It was 1:08am in the morning. "Yeah I have to go! " I said. He got out the car and kissed me before heading back to his brothers. I pulled off heading home. When I got to the house, I walked to the door and unlocked it. I slowly twist the nob pushing the door open. I quietly locked the door behind me and tippy toed to my room. I closed my door and threw down my heels . My momma find out I came home this late she'll kill Me. I stripped out my clothes and took a shower. I threw on my T-shirt and shorts and laid in bed falling to sleep.