Chapter 15

DE'ARREA POV

I stood in the mirror as my stomach began to turn. I couldn't sleep last night. Today is the 7th of September which means my period might be on. Every month of the 7th I have my period at 5am in the morning. Yes I keep track of my monthly menstrual cycle. I mean every female does. Right? I hope so... Wouldn't want to go out places and be wondering why all the attention is on you and to find out you have a big ass spot of blood stain behind your butt.. I was waiting for my period to come on. It's 10:45 in the morning and not one spot of blood touched these panties. I don't know why I'm cramping so bad though. I walked over to the bed sitting beside Algee who was in a deep sleep. He's so fine when he sleeps. I ran the warm water to the shower stripping out of my clothes. I stepped into the shower pouring dove soap all over my body and scrubbing everywhere. After my 30 minute shower, I felt so much better. I wrapped the towel around my body heading over to the closet rummaging threw it. I put on my black bra and panties and my black crop top and black leggings heading back to the bathroom.

took me a whole hour and thirty minutes to straighten my hair. I sat on the edge of the bed putting lotion on my feet about a minute later Algee phone went off. I grabbed the phone and the person that was calling was frank. I didn't want to answer it so I put the phone back on the night stand next to algee as it kept ringing. Once the ringing stop his notification went off. I grabbed the phone once again and it was frank. The message popped up on the screen . Don't forget .. Tonight at 8 . What's tonight?. I asked myself. I tried to unlock algee's phone but he changed the password. Algee began to toss and turn in the bed so I quickly put the phone back on the night stand and rushed back to my original spot rubbing lotion on my arms. He sat up in bed grabbing his phone and looked down at the time before getting out of bed and going towards the bathroom. I tried so hard not to make eye contact with him. He went into the bathroom closing the door. I jumped up looking for my phone. It was in the bathroom. "Dee! " algee called out. I opened the bathroom door as water steam brushed through my face. Had me wondering was he taking a hot hot shower. "Can you hand me a towel? I forgot to bring one in here " he said. I got lost in his words just staring at his naked chest down to his wet naked..... I shook my head walking out the bathroom. I grabbed the towel from closet putting it in the bathroom. As he continue to shower I sat up on the bathroom counter watching him shower. "Get out " he said looking through the shower glass. "No I want to watch you shower" I said folding my arms. "For what?.. Get out. Go make breakfast or something" he demanded. The hell I look like? His chef. Nigga please, I'm not leaving this bathroom. I sat right there staring at him as he stared at me. He turned off the shower and pulled the shower glass door back stepping out. I lifted up the towel laughing at his face. He snatched the towel from my hand wiping down his body before covering his self. "Babe, I wanna go to the movies tonight but it seems as if you already have plans tonight" I said. His body tensed up and he started doing something weird with his face as he forgot about something. He rushed out the bathroom grabbing his phone off the night stand. "What? And I notice you changed your password too" . He looked up at me and sat on the edge of the bed. "I changed it cause I was tired of typing in my old one cause it was just too long" he said. I walked over to him sitting on top of his lap running my hands down his damp chest. He started kissing my neck and gripped my nails on his back. "I want a lap dance" he whispered in my ear. I smiled and climbed off his lap. I gave him a lap dance. "What's up? " he asked. I sat up. "You know how every month I get my period ..." I began. He covered me with sheets not taking his eye off me. "Yeah you get it every month on the 7th at 6am I know that" he said. I rolled my eyes. "Yeah not at 6 ..at 5 but today is the seventh and it's passed 5am and I haven't gotten it yet. " I said. He sat there quietly still staring at me. I can tell he was thinking about something cause he haven't blink yet.
"So what are you trying to say? You pregnant ?" He said.

"I'm not for sure. I mean maybe it might come later on today "

"You sure? "

"Yeah I think so. "

He unwrapped his self from the sheets and wrapped the towel around his waist. Before walking to the closet. I threw back on my clothes and sat on the edge of bed. "I mean, don't you want to at least find out? " he asked. I don't actually... cause I wasn't for sure that I was pregnant. " hm? " he said. I didn't say anything. He sat next me while putting on his shirt. "I don't think I'm actually pregnant though algee. I'ma just wait till the day is out," I said. He shrugged his shoulder and got up. We went out for breakfast at IHOP. I was so glad I didn't have to cook. It doesn't mean I didn't like cooking, cause I love cooking, especially for my boyfriend algee. it's just that I need a little break. Tired of eating my cooking. I had two plates of the new red velvet pancakes. It was so good. Algee took a bite from my fork and tried to take my last pancake but I didn't let him. He ended up ordering his own. His phone started going off again. He looked down at this phone then back up at me. "I be back bae I gotta answer this" he said walking out the door. I rolled my eyes and looked down at my plate just playing with my food by stabbing fork holes in my pancakes. About 25 minutes later he came back with a huge smile on his face. It had me thinking. Why is frank calling him back to back , every damn 2 hours. "So who's frank again? " I asked. He looked at me while sipping his drink. "An old friend of mine. Remember? I told you he moved down here" he said. I nodded my head. "Hm. Is there a reason why he keeps calling you every damn day? " I said. He shrugged his shoulders. I sat back in my seat and folded my arms. I don't know why but I'm starting to think frank is kinda.... Gay. After we finished eating we left IHOP heading to the mall. I had to pick up a few clothes from the mall and make up. It was 7:59 and the mall closes up early today. So I had to make a sacrifice and just buy make up since the clothing store closes in like 5 minutes. "Cmon we gotta go" algee said. He grabbed me by my elbow almost making me drop my new make up. "Okay okay algee damn " I cried. We got into the car and we headed back home. "Look, I gotta go get frank. " he said scrolling through his phone. "For what algee? For fucking what? " I said trying not to get mad. He gave me a calm look. "Baby ima just swing by his crib for about an hour. Then ima be back " he said reaching for my hair. I slapped his arm and got out the car slamming the car door with force. I swear I seen the car shook and wanted to laugh but I didn't.