CHAPTER 5

De'arrea POV

"Janet I'll call you back" I said. I hung up the phone walking downstairs. I heard the sliding doors being pushed open.

"What the hell are you doing Algee, were suppose to be unpacking. " I said. He was standing near the sliding doors with nothing on but his boxer shorts. He keeps trying to go out the door just to try out the jacuzzi.

"I know baby but we've been unpacking for 7 hours already can I at least get in it for 5 minutes? " he said in his light voice.

I rolled my eyes and waved him off heading back upstairs. I started unpacking my stuff and hanging all my clothes on my side of the closet and lined up all my shoes, I also did the same on Algee's side of the closet. I was in here cleaning and packing for 3 hours. After everything's been unpacked and clean upstairs I took all the boxes making my way down stairs. "Algee? " I yelled out. It's been over 5 minutes it's time for him to bring his ass in here and do something. As I was making my way to the kitchen I slipped and bust my ass on a puddle of water. Algee must've done this... I said to my self. I got up looking down on the ground at the water that was from the sliding doors all the way to the kitchen. His footprints. I marched towards the sliding doors and slide it open with force. "ALGEE! " I yelled making the birds fly out the trees. He jumped and looked back me. "Why you so loud? " he said. I ignored his question and gestured him to come here. He jumped out the water walking towards me. "You have water all over the floor and I slipped and bust my ass" . I said. He looked at me as if I was speaking Chinese or something. I snapped my fingers to get his attention.

"I'm sorry I'll get it up when I'm done out here."

"No you're gonna dry off and get it up now". I said throwing him a towel. I stood there waiting for him to dry off. He then gave me a smirk and brushed past me. He ended up moping the whole floor. After we unpacked and everything I decided to order pizza and call it a night. I was kind of happy that we moved here. We been here for a week. Algee's brothers came by and gave us some new furniture and stuff. I love everything white. I'm planning on keeping it that way hopefully Algee doesn't mess anything up.

******

Algee's pov

I woke up untangling myself from the sheets. I stood up to stretch. I grabbed my phone and it was 7:34am. I looked around the room and didn't see De'arrea in sight. She did tell me she was going to get her hair done in the morning. I took a shower and brushed my teeth. I threw on my grey sweatpants and headed downstairs to the kitchen. Only thing to eat was dry cereal, me and Dee didn't even have time to go grocery shopping. I opened the box of cereal pouring it into the bowl and started eating them with my hands, we didn't have milk so why would I need to eat it with a spoon. I walked upstairs sitting on the edge of the bed. My phone went off and I was hoping that it was Dee.

"Hello? " I said.

"What's up Al,? "

"Oh nothing much what's good Jordan. Oh and happy birthday by the way man" I said smiling. He thanked me and asked me if I could come to his dinner party tonight. I had to think about it cause I did make plans with Dee for today. We was suppose to go pick out something for her to wear for her birthday tomorrow. I told him I'll give him an answer later on today. I hung up the phone and took a 30 minute nap.
After my nap I heard a voice coming from downstairs. I assume that it was Dee. I got up and slowly walked downstairs. She was on the couch with her feet up scrolling through Instagram. "Hey, " she said with her eyes glued to the phone. I walked over to her and smiled. She looked beautiful with her hair blonde. I knew she was gon' take my advice and dye her hair blonde. Well it wasn't blonde it was like a dirty blonde or a light brown or something. Either way I still liked it. She look so sexy in her white Nike sports bra and shorts.

"Why it smells like IHOP in here? " I asked kissing her forehead before walking in the kitchen. I seen a empty plate with barely any eggs and syrup around it. She walked in the kitchen opening the fridge. "You ain't brought me a plate? " I asked. She turned to me drinking orange juice from the jug. There's a orange juice in the fridge too?. I did not see that in there this morning. "I didn't think you'll be up when I get back" she said. I gave her a blank look and grabbed the jug of orange juice from her hands. "If you want I can get you some breakfast from McDonald's." She said rubbing her hands down my bare chest. I nodded my head while picking her up off the ground and putting her on the kitchen counter. She bent down leaning for a kiss I smashed my lips up against hers and slowly laid my hands on her thighs. Her skin is so soft and smells like dove soap. I grabbed her still not breaking the kissed and carried her slowly up the stairs watching my step. She wrapped her legs around my back and wrapped her arms around my neck tightly. We both dropped on the bed still in the same position. I rubbed my hands around her body feeling on her belly ring up to her chest. I put my face in her neck kissing and sucking her neck knowing her skin is very sensitive. I laid on top of her still sucking on her neck. "Uhh.. " she moaned. I felt her body twitched a little, now I know where her G spot is. I began moving my hips up against hers slowly but rough and she did the same. "You heard that? " she whispered. "Nah baby that's probably coming from outside" I said kissing on her neck again. "No baby listen" she whispered. I leaned up staring at the door. I then heard keys and the sound of somebody's heels downstairs. De'arrea shoved me off of her and we both made our way downstairs.

"Oh hey, you must be um. Algee's girlfriend. " mom said. I looked over at Dee who nodded and looked over at me.
"How you get in here? " I asked. She picked up the key and tossed it at me and I caught it...barely.

"Remember the extra key you was asking for? There it is. " she said. She waved good bye to De'arrea and began making her way to the door. "Oh and your furniture made this place look so beautiful " she said winking at me and De'arrea . I thanked her and locked the door behind her.

De'arrea pov

"I'm guessing that's your mom? " I said folding my arms. He nodded while grabbing my hand pulling me back upstairs. He tried to lay me back on the bed but I rolled off of it. "What's wrong? " he said. I sat on the edge of the bed and folded my arms.

"Nothing's wrong". I said.

He leaned over and grabbed his phone off the night stand. "Oh today is Jordan's birthday and he invited me to his dinner party" he said scrolling through his phone. I walked towards the closet looking for something to wear today. "What time is the dinner party? " I asked he told me it was tonight at 7. He told me I couldn't go and that not invited.